Possible entries

justtrader

I like everyone else post my entries on live thread.
However when my actual entry come up there is not always time to post the trade entry price.

My trading involves long hours of complete and utter boredem,Have watched all seinfeld. Frazier. Curb your enthusiam . so need something else to while the time away.

I cannot automate my trades as I do not like auomation.

The possible entries are only technical so if major news is immiment I do not trade.

Looking at
eur/usd 12946 support area
Eur/jpy 10172 minor support major support @10126 area

here are the levelsI am looking at.
I have uploaded a file from my computer I hope it works, basically I look at the price action around these levels for entry/exits.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    30 KB · Views: 266
Had a few private messages asking why I closed off the eur/jpy trade when it seemed to be going down strongly.
I catogorize my entries into
Low probability
Medium probability
High probability
With some pairs such as the jpy ones there is always th possibility of a shoot up or down from a low probability , so when I have a decent profit will close at these levels as was in the case of the eur/jpy.
The levels i look are also dynamic so once a level is taken out its no longer relevant.

Adding the new levels here.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36 KB · Views: 258
Nice entry come up on eur/gbp

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
I do not always have time to update the list and I do not trade all the pairs on the list, so if a level is taken out, I am not always aware I will update it as often as I can .
To make it easier it is worth concentrating on the Medium and High probability levels , these are the ones I use.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 244
Not much happening at the moment.
We are still in the eur/gbp and aud/usd trades.

Eur/usd looks like it might a bit of a pullback will watch price action @12829
area
Good Luck All

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    35 KB · Views: 232
Reactions: D70
Had a few private messages asking why I closed off the eur/jpy trade when it seemed to be going down strongly.
I catogorize my entries into
Low probability
Medium probability
High probability
With some pairs such as the jpy ones there is always th possibility of a shoot up or down from a low probability , so when I have a decent profit will close at these levels as was in the case of the eur/jpy.
The levels i look are also dynamic so once a level is taken out its no longer relevant.

Adding the new levels here.

good point ....the JPY is the most volatile card in the pack and needs to be managed carefully in trades

I would also recommend for Yen trades you also watch its negative correlation with global equities - and clues when its going to reverse from a position you are in :smart:

N

N

Current state
The eur/gbp looks good!

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 206
looking for sells on eur/usd at around 13064

Hi Peter89 ,
I would be most grateful if you would not post your possible entries here, there is a live thread created by Flash which would be more apprropiate, bearing in mind that its only for live trades as you take them.

At the moment I only see scalping oportunities
For anyone using the list for scalping 15 min entries are the best.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 278
The Medium and high probability entries are the best, The eur/gbp gave a medium level signal yesterday, which I posted on the live thread but closed it at +13 due to the 4 hr candle showing a negative, it carried on positively to test the daily sell level @ 8071 for +49 points

Apologies for not updating the sheet
I was watching the price action on gbp/usd as stated in the live thread.

Keeping an eye on eur/gbp around 8101

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
The eur/gbp has been rejected just below my sell zone at 8087, which is now the new test zone, the next run up was to 86, around where one should look to sell.
I did not get it, as I was already in a cable trade and have my eye on the medium probability sell at 8101

I do not trade all the pairs in my list.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 202
It looks like a lot of my levels are being broken
the main reason for this is that most of the levels coming up are contra-trend levels

I close off most cases at +20 with a tight stop loss

One must always be aware if they are trading contra trend!

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited: