Possible entries

justtrader

470 71
I like everyone else post my entries on live thread.
However when my actual entry come up there is not always time to post the trade entry price.

My trading involves long hours of complete and utter boredem,Have watched all seinfeld. Frazier. Curb your enthusiam . so need something else to while the time away.

I cannot automate my trades as I do not like auomation.

The possible entries are only technical so if major news is immiment I do not trade.

justtrader

470 71
Looking at
eur/usd 12946 support area
Eur/jpy 10172 minor support major support @10126 area

justtrader

470 71
here are the levelsI am looking at.
I have uploaded a file from my computer I hope it works, basically I look at the price action around these levels for entry/exits.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    30 KB · Views: 224

justtrader

470 71
Had a few private messages asking why I closed off the eur/jpy trade when it seemed to be going down strongly.
I catogorize my entries into
Low probability
Medium probability
High probability
With some pairs such as the jpy ones there is always th possibility of a shoot up or down from a low probability , so when I have a decent profit will close at these levels as was in the case of the eur/jpy.
The levels i look are also dynamic so once a level is taken out its no longer relevant.

Adding the new levels here.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36 KB · Views: 219

justtrader

470 71
Nice entry come up on eur/gbp

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

justtrader

470 71
I do not always have time to update the list and I do not trade all the pairs on the list, so if a level is taken out, I am not always aware I will update it as often as I can .
To make it easier it is worth concentrating on the Medium and High probability levels , these are the ones I use.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 207

justtrader

470 71
Not much happening at the moment.
We are still in the eur/gbp and aud/usd trades.

Eur/usd looks like it might a bit of a pullback will watch price action @12829
area
Good Luck All

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    35 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: D70

NVP

Legendary member
37,707 2,066
Had a few private messages asking why I closed off the eur/jpy trade when it seemed to be going down strongly.
I catogorize my entries into
Low probability
Medium probability
High probability
With some pairs such as the jpy ones there is always th possibility of a shoot up or down from a low probability , so when I have a decent profit will close at these levels as was in the case of the eur/jpy.
The levels i look are also dynamic so once a level is taken out its no longer relevant.

Adding the new levels here.

good point ....the JPY is the most volatile card in the pack and needs to be managed carefully in trades

I would also recommend for Yen trades you also watch its negative correlation with global equities - and clues when its going to reverse from a position you are in :smart:

N

N

Reactions: justtrader

justtrader

470 71
looking for sells on eur/usd at around 13064

Hi Peter89 ,
I would be most grateful if you would not post your possible entries here, there is a live thread created by Flash which would be more apprropiate, bearing in mind that its only for live trades as you take them.

justtrader

470 71
At the moment I only see scalping oportunities
For anyone using the list for scalping 15 min entries are the best.

Attachments

• possible entries.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 240

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock