pointless

doingit

thanks you all 4 being so usless and pointless thanks ha this is why i havnt been back here 4 a while just as usless as before

hello-bassett-waving-ani.gif

thanks you all 4 being so usless and pointless

Do you mean that because no one decided to give you £2000 everyone is useless and pointles ?

Either way you have still not explained how you would make any profit or which signal service you wanted to use so until you do why would anyone want to give you money ?

Last edited:
Do you mean that because no one decided to give you £2000 everyone is useless and pointles ?

Either way you have still not explained how you would make any profit or which signal service you wanted to use so until you do why would anyone want to give you money ?

Not a multinick ?

THE POSTER IS CORRECT!

point less,
pointing is rude and only done by the uncouth Neanderthals among us

I have decided to go some way in helping the goals of the OP on this thread. I am not yet convinced (and he has not given an answer) as to how he was going to make a profit from his trading. So I will cut out the middle man and donate 20% of my profits to animal charities instead which at least achieves one of his aims for which I am sure he will be grateful.

thanks you all 4 being so usless and pointless thanks ha this is why i havnt been back here 4 a while just as usless as before

Come back online Doingit, we need a nob to laugh at............Rodney, what a plonker......:LOL::p:LOL: