Trading Forex - New member

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you getting so defensive? people want to know if you charge for your services, whats wrong with telling the truth?

T2W moderator

T2W moderator,

As you can see from Techtrade2x's post above, there is an hidden promotion with FOREXHUSKY posts. His calling for free advice on chating with him personally is a clear marketing for his business.

That ma be the reason why he was baned from moneytec.

Please delete or remove all his posts to a classified section so new members will not be mislead to believe that its promoting FREE advice.

Tzachi.

Tzachi said:
His calling for free advice on chating with him personally is a clear marketing for his business.

Please delete or remove all his posts to a classified section so new members will not be mislead to believe that its promoting FREE advice.

Tzachi.

Tzachi or anyone else that is posting negatively in regards to the Husky man, I am not sure if you have ever chatted with Husky or not?

I am assuming that you have not, do to your misconstrued mindset? Please do correct me if I am wrong.

How is something not free when you do not have to pay for it to start with?? There is no cost to participate in Husky's chat room. In the chat room you are free to ask him what ever trading questions that you have in regards to anything, as far as I know, I know I ask him about support/ resistance/ fibs etc etc.

He trades a certain way that he likes to promote, BECAUSE IT WORKS!! So what, that is what he knows most about, but still any questions about that dont cost either!!

If you then want to go further with his way of trading then you can make that choice, I have never had any pressure put on me to go that way, and I have never seen anyone else have that pressure put on them. We are all grown persons, we are all free to make decisions how ever we want to.

I chose to start trading his systems, yep, I did, and guess what THEY WORK!!!

It makes me laugh so much to see people go on and on about the $$$. I have been suckered into other systems before, and not one of them has been as helpful with everything to do with the system as Husky has been, and continues to be.

And guess what they STILL WORK!!!

I think I might give up writing here as people just dont seem to understand that the help is free
if you want the help in the chat room, get in there and ask him anything you want about trading.

Again, I dont care if you go to the chat or not, again your loss, unless of course you are already a pro trader?? That I dont know, good on you if you are, that is my goal, and Husky is helping me to hopefully one day get there like he is already there.

I think he is great, he helps me, he helps others, BUT ONLY IF WE CHOOSE TO BE HELPED.
WE can all say no, no to his free chat help, no to his systems and no to anyone else's systems.

Thats the way it goes and will continue to go.

Cheers to all and good trading.

Thanks Fat

You chose help you get help,and you will get my help to the day when you can go by your own.

That kind of people im looking to trade for me when i retire in couple years.

Positive, willing to learn,dont affraid nothing new,people with belive in good will of others. :p

You can post here fat how good profits,or progress you making in trading,im sure all will read it.

And some day your 80feet yacht will be right by mine in Avalon . :cheesy:

All good to positive people

No problems at all, just the truth thats all I am writing.

Just one point, I will keep my boat here in OZ if thats cool with you :cheesy: ;)

Just a bit closer to use it, maybe keep it at Forster in NSW, nice and close to the Hunter Valley. :LOL: :LOL:

I realise that you probably have no idea where that is but just know that is a great part of Australia, and close to my home.

If the system is actually "free," why don't you post it up here for all the other traders (you did say that you wanted to help new traders) instead of inviting them to your chat room? I, myself, have no interest in this system, but it would put an end to the endless discussion here.

Meridex how you read posts abowe??? :eek:

System is post in one of zip files abowe-System is TEORY- you can use any indicators with you want to use.

There is milions of them on metatrader yahoo community,and many others like even here.
Husky

Mojo

FOREXHUSKY said:
Dear Kiwi..
Coz you are to lazy to contact me in person..
In attachment you fill find all about this Pivot zone system.
I hope admin will see inside is no contacts no sale offer just expl. how to use this system,you canuse one of zilion indicators with are on internet for meta4,some will work similiar as mine.
Husky

How about sharing the actual MOJO system(attach the files for metatrader) here on the board so others can try it out? And ask you questions and learn how to use the system.

Tzachi said:
techtrader2X,

Thanks for exposing FOREXHUSKY to all here that may make a mistake and believe in free lunch for new traders......

Tzachi.

Yes,thank you for exposing Forexhusky ..... :mad: We all came to this forum from moneytec because we were hoping to have a free forum to discuss Mojo and improve our trading...
instead we have had to read trough all your posts .... who cares what you think dude?
If you are not interested in the thread just move on! I have already clicked on the ignore your post, and that other guy soulie's whose only purpose to posting is to advertise his pretty spendy services and web site.
Moneytec deleted my thread when I asked why they were banning someone that has helped me... so now tell me us why a forum would do that.?.. I sure dont sell , advertise, or have any personal interest in making anyone rich ( besides myself)... who are you to question him, nobody but another rookie here too. So bug off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never paid a penny for mojo, but on the other hand have been making consistent returns since I started using the system about a month ago.... I like it because it is easy to use..
it provides signals throughout the day in all the majors, it requires full attention though and since I work full time sometimes I miss great opportunities.... but overall I am very pleased with the results.... I sure could use any tips that other people that use the system can provide me with....

Happy trading!

melatops

Melatops,

Are we all here really looking like idiots?
Did you read Techtrader2x posts with his recored chat conversation with the so called FREE FOREXHUSKY help?

We care less about the system he sold you. We like to keep this place for NONCOMMERCIAL posts, and keep out post calling for FREE chat like the one Techtrader recorded.

I hope that T2W will take care of this subject as Moneytec did.

Tzachi.

Yes u did Soul.

did u read the chat record that techtrader posted here? WOW, great red handed, isnt he?

Tzachi.

yes, doesnt suprise me - he will call him a liar though and say he misunderstood etc etc - did the same with me - all the newbie signups will come to his rescue too - watch and see - i guess they may be affilliates

T2W administrator

Creat a bad reputation to the board that let him have this misleading posts with hidden promotion that suck in newbies.

I still wait for T2W to clear the subject...............

Tzachi.

MOJO files

You posted the manual (quite extensive) on how to use MOJO, but how about uploading the
files for MOJO so we can use it and get your free help husky? Thanks

Traders helping traders, right? Isnt that what it is all about on these forums?

Last edited:
Well i will ignore negs.

I dont call noone lier.I say i dont like when someone hide hes name thats all.
And soul we will post nice email here with will represent to all traders how good nice and educate person you are(don mind by selling stuff on 18webs and promote it free on moneytec in each of your post,you just candt handle someone is ultimate rich trader when you are loser,i know its pain :cheesy: ) person are you....to me :LOL:

I´m Really Upset

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I´m really upset with SOULTRADER. he doesn´t have education.

This morning poeple in chat told me that in paltalk is bunnygirl. I wrote an e-mail to SOULTRADER SAYING:

"Dear Soul-Trader

I´d like to know how i can enter in paltalk room. I´m bunnygirl follower, and i´d like to learn more with ther. People in moneytec chat told me that bunnygirl is in a private room in paltalk, and to join that room, i have to be invited.

i would be great if i could be invited.

I hope so.

Thanks a lot, and i´ll wait your answer"

He answered me:

"No, you wont´be invited"

I wrote a new e-mail saying:

"why? what do i have to do to be invited? . it´s a discrimination. i want to speak with her, and you don´t want me to do it. i have been in moneytec too much time. firstly as a Spanishboy, and now as a Spanish Trader. i only want to know what people have to do to enter in that chat in which bunny girl is "

and he asnwered me:

"ok, heres what you have to do - our room is for professional traders only - bunnygirl opted to join our room as she was sick and tired of the stupid questions from people like you that she got all the time. You have to be a professional trader with an account at least of 1 million dollars. You have to trade every day and you have to be successful and you have to 'add' good content to our room.

she's a trader and like the rest of us wanted somewhere to go that she wouldnt be pestered with ******s like you trying to be traders when you dont have the first clue - now **** off!"

I wrote to him with education, but his answer was really bad. I don´t understand.

I hope this message doesn´t have censure, but i want people to know that for Soultrader everybody who ask question to bunnygirl are stupid.

It´s incredible.

Thanks a lot.

text above you can find in one of post forums
Orginal posted by Spanish-Trader 06/06/2005

And you Soultrader are guy with have milion$ account in forex :eek: :?: well so im sorry :LOL:
And i ask before can someone of you 3friends can prove rest how succesfull trader you are?
Coz i can always show who im....
All good to all postive people around.

Ok, you've all had your say now. Since this thread has developed predominantly about Forexhusky's chat-room and what might or might not go on there I think its run it's course so I'm closing it to further posts. But I'll leave the thread open for a while so any readers can make up their own mind.

jon

Status
Not open for further replies.