pointless

doingit

19 0
thanks you all 4 being so usless and pointless thanks ha this is why i havnt been back here 4 a while just as usless as before

lexcorp

Experienced member
1,982 564
hello-bassett-waving-ani.gif

Trader333

8,655 981
thanks you all 4 being so usless and pointless

Do you mean that because no one decided to give you £2000 everyone is useless and pointles ?

Either way you have still not explained how you would make any profit or which signal service you wanted to use so until you do why would anyone want to give you money ?

Last edited:

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
Great thread title :)

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Do you mean that because no one decided to give you £2000 everyone is useless and pointles ?

Either way you have still not explained how you would make any profit or which signal service you wanted to use so until you do why would anyone want to give you money ?

Not a multinick ?

Inquisitor

189 77
I have decided to go some way in helping the goals of the OP on this thread. I am not yet convinced (and he has not given an answer) as to how he was going to make a profit from his trading. So I will cut out the middle man and donate 20% of my profits to animal charities instead which at least achieves one of his aims for which I am sure he will be grateful.

SlowlyButSurely

324 38
Damn, I had hoped this would be a thread about the game show on the BBC! so disappointed!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock