Pls recommend forex EA for MT5

Pat494

Legendary member
There are so many EA systems on the web that it is hard to find a good one. Some don't work at all and some are free and some cost money.
If anyone has come across one that is either free or doesn't cost too much but is PROFITABLE then please post here.

The best so far in my search is the Macd one issued with the MT5 package which breaks about even.

tks

There are so many EA systems on the web that it is hard to find a good one. Some don't work at all and some are free and some cost money.
If anyone has come across one that is either free or doesn't cost too much but is PROFITABLE then please post here.

The best so far in my search is the Macd one issued with the MT5 package which breaks about even.

tks

of course there are so many of these ea systems out there. there are many, as your good self, who want and are looking for an ea. so it has to be that there will be plenty of vendors out there taking advantage of this need. all will look good in the back test of course, along with glossy promises.

I doubt they exist, from a vendor that is. anyone who has written one that works won't be selling it, or giving it away for free, would they?

Finding a profitable ea isn't your problem, but its a phase everyone has to pass through

The great thing about EAs is that something that 'worked' yesterday, last week, last month, last year, etc, might never 'work' again.

I know a simple system that would probably work and keep working if only I could find a person to code it up.
Any offers ?

I know a simple system that would probably work and keep working if only I could find a person to code it up.
Any offers ?

if it's really simple system you may be able to do it yourself with one of those free ea online coding creators, I can't recall the name or where it is by link, but google ea creator and have a look, there are downloadable ones that are vended also.

Any offers ?

Have you tried some of the forums that are more focused on EA development (we are no longer allowed to provide links to 'competitor' sites so I won't)

The problem is these places are full of mediocre programmers hoping to be given a profitable system on a plate (i.e. not really who you want to be working with) to hook a better quality of programmer you'll need to persuade them that you've put some effort into the strategy design. Most systems are far from adequately specified to the level they need to be.

If it works my advice would be to code it yourself, or failing that, pay to get a reasonable job done. Seriously, if you have the analytical skills required to develop the strategy, learning enough MQL or C# to hack together a couple if hundred lines of simple code should be easy enough to pick up

tks

WTF have you been doing the last 9 years?!

If he's been here since March 2004, I wouldn't hold your breath.

WTF have you been doing the last 9 years?!

not very fair. he may have only just moved on from whatever platform he had been using. having just discovered new look and function of mt4/5, and asking all things relating to indicators, ea's and such as a consequence. is this not now ok in t2w land?

not very fair. he may have only just moved on from whatever platform he had been using. having just discovered new look and function of mt4/5, and asking all things relating to indicators, ea's and such as a consequence. is this not now ok in t2w land?

Just so
If he is so clever why doesn't he suggest something , instead of being obnoxious ?

Any offers ?

Every one of us would like to have an EA that could be just left running, generating compounded profits. Sorry to sound cynical, but if it's simple, then a) why is it difficult to code up, and b) is it really likely to work, unless it has extra human discretionary input?

Hey Traders,

I want to bring to your attention a powerful yet
simple trading strategy that you can follow.

It is a strategy when applied correctly can generate
up to a 96.1% win ratio.

It includes a trading video and a template that you
can instantly use. This is normally sold for $247
but it is now yours to access at no cost.

Gain Access Now to this strategy:

==> [100% FREE Download] Killer Forex Strategies

Be sure to grab yours before I run off copies to distribute.

Happy Trading!
- BestFreeSignals Team

P.S. If I run out of copies, then this free offer expires.

==> Gain Access Now to this strategy...

I got this in the post. Having just been stung on another ( forex mtn ) I thought I had better check to see if anyone has tried them ?

I can't believe people still fall for the old "buy it quick before it runs out" pressure. How is it even possible to "run out of copies" these days?:LOL:

I think the idea here is they are tempting you into giving them your email with the free offer. they will then spam you with all sorts of expensive "not to be missed" and "limited - reply now" offers. if you must peek, it's really just a simple case of using a throw away web mail address and take a look. just don't ever be tempted to part with any money and never give them your main email address, always keep that well away from these clowns.

stay safe :)

I'm using my "throwaway" and straight away you are having to give them permission to pass your details on to at least one of five other 3rd parties, to get spammed some more!

I chose

Free Live Trade Signals
Follow these crystal-clear directions to succeed in the markets. Let our experienced faculty tell you where to buy and sell, while trading right alongside us, no strings attached, compliments of Premier Trader University.

the next screen is yet another ad

are you ready for the next big trade?
$65,000 in trading opportunities are knocking at your door!

no sign of their free indi in my inbox yet :(

but to my relief the 3rd party free live trade signals login spam has arrived already :D

anyway pat, I think you get the picture of what these sites are about.

Hey Traders,

I want to bring to your attention a powerful yet
simple trading strategy that you can follow.

It is a strategy when applied correctly can generate
up to a 96.1% win ratio.

It includes a trading video and a template that you
can instantly use. This is normally sold for $247
but it is now yours to access at no cost.

Gain Access Now to this strategy:

==> [100% FREE Download] Killer Forex Strategies

Be sure to grab yours before I run off copies to distribute.

Happy Trading!
- BestFreeSignals Team

P.S. If I run out of copies, then this free offer expires.

==> Gain Access Now to this strategy...

I got this in the post. Having just been stung on another ( forex mtn ) I thought I had better check to see if anyone has tried them ?

96.1% win ratio = losses are 100 times (min.) larger than profits!