Pls recommend forex EA for MT5

For EA coding - you could use Freelancers.com

and much better off than EA creator sites, as the smallest of errors or yet another new build from Metaquotes can stop them working

there are lots of very talented coders on Freelancers and should nt cost much
and usually reliable
i ve only used it 3 times and just for indicators - but know alot of the coders do very complex EAs

the first time i used them - somehow the ex file provided didn't work - so cost me nothing
and then the other 2 times - both coders went out of the way to make sure i got what i paid for

it even has the rating system - so hard to really go wrong
and can pay alittle extra for privacy clause / contract

the thing is about all EAs is its not always that the method stops working - its the broker shafting the winning EAs, obviously with the virtual dealer nonsense again
so as always you need to shop around with these swine brokers, as apparently there are still a few Brokers that will let them win

Last edited:
For EA coding - you could use Freelancers.com

and much better off than EA creator sites, as the smallest of errors or yet another new build from Metaquotes can stop them working

there are lots of very talented coders on Freelancers and should nt cost much
and usually reliable
i ve only used it 3 times and just for indicators - but know alot of the coders do very complex EAs

the first time i used them - somehow the ex file provided didn't work - so cost me nothing
and then the other 2 times - both coders went out of the way to make sure i got what i paid for

it even has the rating system - so hard to really go wrong
and can pay alittle extra for privacy clause / contract

the thing is about all EAs is its not always that the method stops working - its the broker shafting the winning EAs, obviously with the virtual dealer nonsense again
so as always you need to shop around with these swine brokers, as apparently there are still a few Brokers that will let them win

Contacted your suggested people - here is the reply

Thank you for your interest in our service.
We do not sell strategies off-shelf, we do not believe it works that way. But we can tune or code some strategies specially for your situation.
Fully automated strategies are much more difficult and expensive than semi-automated ones (when the strategy gives trading signals, but you decide if you want to execute it or not).

Best regards,
Vladimir Ignatov

Could have been more helpful I suppose.
I wrote back to see if they can do a linear regression indicator and how much.

Ask yourself this question. Why would a 'programmer' be coding mt4/5 indicators and EA's for chump change, if they had an automated system that made money ?

Why are you wanting a linear regression indicator and how do you think it will help you ?

Contacted your suggested people - here is the reply

Thank you for your interest in our service.
We do not sell strategies off-shelf, we do not believe it works that way. But we can tune or code some strategies specially for your situation.
Fully automated strategies are much more difficult and expensive than semi-automated ones (when the strategy gives trading signals, but you decide if you want to execute it or not).

Best regards,
Vladimir Ignatov

Could have been more helpful I suppose.

looks like its the wrong site

Freelancer.com - Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online
Freelancer.co.uk - Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online