Please read carefully before choosing a Broker!

ChrisA47

I just want to make people aware of a man called John Richardson and a company called Bronze-FX.

John Richardson has been approaching people and telling them he has been a professional trader for years and he has set up a company called FTL-FX (Full Time Living).

He shows you his accounts with lots of profit and says he has developed an algorithm that has around an 85% win ratio. He says it is a very privileged group and he will let you invest if you promise not to share on social media or tell anyone his websites address as he has made it private from Google as he wants it an invite only group.

He is very convincing, yet what he doesn’t tell you is that FTL is a part of Bronze-FX, and that once you put your money in, you won’t ever be able to get it out again. The reason he doesn’t mention Bronze-FX is because if you just Google them, you will soon see they are a scam company. I have been told there are many other companies they create, most of them ending in -FX.

They change the rules and the terms and conditions of their website to suit them, and they tell people that they need to pay around 12% of their account balance to receive their funds within 4 weeks. I know people have done this, only to find after 4 weeks they request more. They will just drain you dry if you let them.

I have personally lost a substantial amount and only have myself to blame, yet compared to others, I have got off lightly.

This is just a warning to people to stay away from John Richardson, FTL-FX and Bronze-FX. I expect others will be posting and getting the word out there because we do not want anyone else being taken by these criminals.

Thanks for this information, it can be very helpful for a trader to avoid from a scam.

Thanks for pointing out yet another forex scammer. Hopefully this post will help others to avoid it.