Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was cac a valid signal?

do you mean this bar?

no were near a trade

chart cac
cac.gif

took this one on ftse, not exactly a pin (or hammer). made a few points. frustrated with eurgbp

Attachments

• FTSE 100 15 apr(DFB).png
    FTSE 100 15 apr(DFB).png
    23.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
The close of that bar is a little lower on Capital Spreads charts. Was it not enough of a pin bar or was it due to the close bein higher than the open that made it not valid?

The close of that bar is a little lower on Capital Spreads charts. Was it not enough of a pin bar or was it due to the close bein higher than the open that made it not valid?

if your bar looks right than i think you should take it, i cant see a chart so i dont know what your bar looks like

right i am going to have lunch and a run i think this market is dead, hopefully US cpi will kick start it after lunch

catch you a bit later for US open

Back watching, i recommend that everyone should get away from the computer for an hour at least, you come back more focused and refreshed and if like me with legs hurting too :)

friday afternoon can be hit or miss and i dont want to give back my weekly profit, always good to go into the weekend with money in the bank so will only be taking the very best setups

brewski i dont see a trade on that cac on your chart

alot of trade alerts people make your choice, eurogbp eurusd and eurgbp also brent

non of them really materialised, amazing what last min or 2 can do!

euro has something but poor R:R

should have bought brent

chart
brent.gif

to many signals together, its like buses you wait ages for one and then 5 come together :LOL:

trade alert: keep an eye on the s and p for a short still a few minutes to go so everything could change

special thanx to pocrel for his alert on brent as I wasnt watching. made 100 pips on it and 2 x 100 pips on wti (although didnt fall on pivot). a bit speculative as positions were heavy. made up for my losses in IG binaries for the week.