• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long trade on CAC ?

Attachments

• CAC 1230.jpg
    CAC 1230.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 171
Taken a trade on USD/JPY...
*edit* stopped out rapidly after nearly reaching my target.

Last edited:
Taken a trade on USD/JPY...
*edit* stopped out rapidly after nearly reaching my target.

please post a chart showing everyone what you where thinking, this should help people see the trade

thanks geewcee

there is a good trade on silver i see

chart
silver.gif

i would not have taken the usdjpy trade did nt look right to me

chart
usdjpy.gif

much better bar now for a long entry

please post a chart showing everyone what you where thinking, this should help people see the trade

thanks geewcee
Hi pocrel, will post it later as I need to pop out now. Will also post charts when I make trades in the future. Thanks.

fantastic pin bars on gold and silver but we at the extreme of the range and R3 on both so only looking for reversal signals

R AND R cable not good, i dont trade currencies after 4pm uk time but it your looking for a trade the eur/usd looks good for a short , as for dow pivot levels mine are the same as livecharts ddi

so are mine. my chart is cash wall street. perhaps yours are a daily future? Looking at our charts, my prices are about 10 pips above yours

I use Capital Spreads and the price they quote right now is about 9 points higher than SML. The pin bar never crossed S1 for me.

so are mine. my chart is cash wall street. perhaps yours are a daily future? Looking at our charts, my prices are about 10 pips above yours

mine is cash too they must be pricing it differnetly but you have to go with your charts and trade what you see, if its not there for you leave it

i am short dow now 12213 on my account :rolleyes:

good luck, an S&p short is brewing up for me

shame they no longer close daily trades at the cash close, otherwise we'd be minted!

run out of patience with this trade -2 full points

really should have taken the 11 close enough to 1 to 1 bit annoyed anyway move on

-2 full points on usd/jpy

ouch usdjpy just hit target one (n)