Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Totals for today:

Trades: 5

+23.5 full points

not to bad, should have stuck with the usd/jpy and cable was a scratch trade for -2

both went onto be winners

Totals for today:

Trades: 5

+23.5 full points

not to bad, should have stuck with the usd/jpy and cable was a scratch trade for -2

both went onto be winners

nice. I lost patience with the USDJPY trade as well, took a couple of points out of it. I am currently short EURUSD from the 3.30pm bar entry 3:1 R:R hopefully it will find its target looks good at present.:whistling

did anyone buy the s and p or am i wasting my time here?

chart
s and p.gif

I did take that trade. unfortunately, just like yesterday, I didnt come out on the first rally then reversed back, played around and I came out with small profit before the final big rally.

Also missed a good one in wti

Attachments

• Daily US Light Crude (May) (14-APR-11).png
    Daily US Light Crude (May) (14-APR-11).png
    25.4 KB · Views: 175
also wasnt the bar before that a short signal?

no short on my chart on the s and p last night, the open of the bar is well above the S1

well done for trading it ddi shame you could nt hold out

euro so close to a short, is it going to be like cable yesterday? i am sure ddi will take it :)

possible sell on eurgbp? I got burnt once this morning so am apprehensive about entering again. not sure about this cross.

I took the second pin on gold and came out with 20 pips profit

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_GBP (DFB).png
    Spot FX EUR_GBP (DFB).png
    22.7 KB · Views: 173
euro so close to a short, is it going to be like cable yesterday? i am sure ddi will take it :)
hhaha naa I wont take this one. not only that its closed above both my autopovit and livechartrs, the proceeding several bars are very volatile (tails), bouncing between 14450 and 14500. If we get a small bullish pin here I would take the long signal.