phd method of daytrading

Polishing, hoovering and dusting? I think you'll find that's the way women trade. Get out the Mr Sheen, spray the bookcase, go long Dow, get out the Dyson, close the long for a profit, get out the duster, place a short on the Dow, finish the dusting, and cover the short for a nice juicy profit. :cheesy:

Seriously though, I haven't heard of that, so it would be interesting to find out

Having seen your profile TopicIQ I see that you are the originator
of the website www.daytrader.me.co.uk. Are you trying to drum up business for your system? I am unaware whether advertising is allowed on these forums, directly or indirectly!

Palpitating, hesitating and dithering - I understand that this is a method of day trading :LOL: .

Results so far using the PHD METHOD IN AUG:

DATE MARKET TRADE ENTRY EXIT PROFIT/LOSS
1AUG FTSE SHORT 4130 4198 +32 Points
1AUG DOW SHORT 9174 9145 +29 Points
1AUG DOW SHORT 9173 9151 +22 Points
4AUG FTSE LONG 4105 4130 +25 Points
4AUG DOW SHORT 9097 9055 +42 Points
5AUG FTSE SHORT 4091 4088 +3 Points
5AUG FTSE LONG 4117 4125 +8 Points
5AUG DOW SHORT 9124 9120 +4 Points
5AUG DOW SHORT 9123 9052 +71 Points
6AUG FTSE SHORT 4067 4047 +20 Points
6AUG FTSE SHORT 4076 4056 +20 Points
6AUG DOW LONG 9064 9087 +23 Points
6AUG DOW LONG 9067 9107 +40 Points
7AUG FTSE DIDN'T TRADE
7AUG DAX SHORT 3330 3310 +20 Points
7AUG DOW DIDN'T TRADE
8AUG FTSE LONG 4118 4142 +24 Points
8AUG DAX LONG 3344 3356 +12 Points
8AUG DOW NO TRADE TRIGGERED
11AUG DOW LONG 9221 9246 +25 Points
12AUG DOW LONG 9260 9294 +34 Points
13AUG FTSE SHORT 4203 4178 +25 Points
13AUG DOW NO TRADE TRIGGERED
14AUG FTSE LONG 4206 4235 +29 Points
14AUG DOW NO TRADE TRIGGERED
18AUG FTSE SHORT 4251 4255 -4 LOSS
18AUG DOW LONG 9394 9411 +17 Points
19AUG DID NOT TRADE TOO BUSY
20AUG FTSE SHORT 4238 4221 +17 Points
21AUG DAX LONG 3524 3540 +16 Points
21AUG DOW LONG 9472 9453 -19 LOSS
22AUG FTSE LONG 4231 4259 +28 Points
22AUG DOW SHORT 9470 9418 +52 Points

So far using no particular method at all.... :cheesy: ( except my SECRET one that everyone knows about:-

4th Aug Dow long 141
5th Aug DS 123
6th Aug DL 112
8th Aug DL 33
13th Aug DS 32
14th Aug DL 97
18th Aug DL 68
19th Aug DS 73 + DL 64
21st Aug DL 55 + DS 104
22nd Aug DS 131

Plus a few more here and there.

I can't see why someone would pay anyone when they can get an edge right here for free...
This is NOT a free BB for touting wares. If you wish to publish your method for free, along with your results, then that's a different matter.

sparkling results, chartman; am i the only person on this board notnot in on your secret? kindly direct me to it as even the hope of a month as good as that is dizzying...or have I fallen for a jape?

Not everyone knows the secret !

Hi chartman - when you said everyone knows you're secret was that 'tongue in cheek'. I'm one of those (must be more) who would don't know your secret. I saw some impressive results posted by yourself and topIQ.

Any clues towards your 'not so secret' secret would be read with great interest. I hope that doesn't sound like I'm lazy, just making very slow progress (in fact, so slow it's almost in reverse).

Partly tongue in cheek, but mostly trading as I post on the DOW index everynight. No fancy formulae,no fancy anything.Just plain old TA.The information is there and has been for yonks how to manage entries and exits to maximum effect, mostly. Like every good con, it only shows the winners.......

Has anyone actually subscribed to Phd method of trading posted at the top of this email? Would like to consider this but need to see if anyone has good/bad experiences to date

Thanks

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA!

I aren't selling anything to you lot! Negative people only
do what they have done to every great trading system, abuse
and trash it to death!!

Their are plenty of people making money daytrading and I mean
MAKING MONEY OVER 1000% per year!

HOT TIP : read " Trading the Zone" by Mark Douglas and take those chips off your shoulders. Thanks!

Here is a great trading system that makes money:

Buy every book on daytrading and study them, go on every course and ask lots of questions. Take £500 and daytrade the
markets for 2 years and breakeven, learning to trade is HARD WORK!

Here's a system that makes money:
BUY MONDAY'S, SELL THURSDAY'S!

PS 26 AUG
FTSE +27 PTS
DOW +38 PTS

Every success

TopIQ

FAMOUS SAYINGS

Most people are too busy earning a living to make any money!

You never know till you TRADE!

Who said them?

I JUST DID :cheesy:

PHD trading system

TOPIQ
Tone down your emails. Observe some respect towards fellow traders

No-one is doubting the quality and success of phd. There is just one thing (which I have re-iterated at least a dozen times in private emails to you). This is very simple:

> Send privately or to the wider audience, some LIVE trades.
> Let us see this working in practice
> Any creditable "tip sheet" does this. Its the litmus test

> If successful, I will pay you double the subscription cost which is advertised on your website

> Send say 5 trades to instill confidence on behalf of fellow investors

I know you don't need to do any of this because you are already extremely successful and don't need to drum up additional business. However, you cannot simply post historic performance without giving an example future trade. Otherwise, there is zero investor confidence in you rather than your system. It builds doubt in the mind....well my mind anyway

Hope this is something that sounds fair and reasonable.

Best wishes
Vimal

Priceless Information for FREE

I told you earlier this week to SELL THURSDAY'S for FREE and how many of you did.... NONE OF YOU!

People always treat with contempt that which they get for free, they see it as of NO VALUE to them. Yet I did take my own advice and have a handsome profit! (+45 Points).

That's part of the psychology of trading!

Just like traders who buy a system made thousands and start to think their a great trader, so they stop using the system and they LOSE EVERY PENNY!

I've given you priceless information....use it wisely...

Cheers :cheesy:

TopIQ

Woo, woo .. rein yourself in TopIQ.

Buy Mondays and sell Thursdays is an early and superficial discovery awaiting any cursory study - in my case, of the Dow. So your advice has as much value as telling someone to get up when its daylight and go to bed when its completely dark.

Priceless .. please!