Pgi

I'm thinking of stopping the alerts, with day light savings I don't get many early enough for me to do. I got a message about the website but I haven't gone looking, I was away for the long weekend when I got the message and actually have forgotten about it.

A few trades going to the 4th hour this week and last week.

Hi there Dobsen,

In my opinion, if the stratergy you use takes you past the 3rd hour you must be prepaired to go the distance. You must have the funds, the time and the nerve. Time stops me from going the distance, if required.

On another note, have you noticed a place on the w&w website where members can chat, similar to what we do here.

Cheers.

Hey New Traders,

Im just about to get started with all this and wondered if anyone here is from london UK or surrounding areas. I'm going to another seminar with Learn The Edge on monday 14th in london, i think around 250 people and would be great to network with some new peeps there. I'm totally new to trading and after my last seminar with Learn The Edge i got some great contacts and insights... worth a look and please let me know if your attending, would be great to talk around ideas and thoughs.

Justin

Hi there Dobsen,

In my opinion, if the stratergy you use takes you past the 3rd hour you must be prepaired to go the distance. You must have the funds, the time and the nerve. Time stops me from going the distance, if required.

On another note, have you noticed a place on the w&w website where members can chat, similar to what we do here.

Cheers.

Hey Wellsey,

Yes I know but I do get slightly tense when I do go to the 4th hour. Last week there was that trade which I stopped trading after the 3rd after the SMS stating to do so. I checked that 4th hour and it still did not go the right direction.
Anyways, the good news is that I will get the money back in the next few trades.

No I have not noticed any place to chat on their W&W website as yet. I am assuming it is still in progress.

Hi wellsey,
Yeah I have a look at the forum occasionally but there's no new posts. Looks like everyone's happy doesn't it? How have you been going?

Hi wellsey,
Yeah I have a look at the forum occasionally but there's no new posts. Looks like everyone's happy doesn't it? How have you been going?

Last I heard PGI went out of business or is that incorrect. No site that I can find unless they are under a different name or something. I'm involved with much better things now anyway.

Anyone trade the opposite way, I'm thinking we would be better off.

Funny that we said the same a couple of years ago. $100K out of pocket thanks to them. Don't know how they stayed in business so long without getting shut down for scamming people. They continued to promote a success rate of 90%+ when reality was closer to 50%.

The past few alerts have been going to the 4th hour which I get real tense at. I know tonight the UK I am trading the 4th hour. Hopefully it goes right as I don't have enough funds to go the 5th.

This is the 2nd or 3rd trade this month that has gone past the 3rd hour. However Barry does say have enough to go to the 6th hour but boy that is a lot of funds to have in your account to go to the 6th hour.

Anyone notice that the UK trade went good till the half hour and then went a different direction ? This is now occurring with the Belgian trade. Going in the right direction till the half hour and then now going the opposite direction.