Peter Bain's Forex Course

dagsyk

As a newbie wanting to trade forex, I wonder whether anyone has purchased and used this course and whether they have found it useful.

All Very Ordinary Indeed Dagsyk.

He's done these in the past for commodities, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is on the same lines.

Thanks Skimbleshanks.
It 's frustratingly difficult to find any course that receives wide praise which is amazing given the vast amount of trading courses I've found on the internet. It seems to me that I'm best reading a few books and getting involved with the good people on this forum.
Does that sound about right?

Yes, I think that's best. You'll need to spend a lot of time deciding what style of trading suits you best. And that actually is the hardest part. Once you've decided (on the style you need to trade, not the style you want to trade) then you can look around to see what's out there which may suit you just to add a little finesse to your trading.

You need to pick on one entry setup, then learn everything there is to know about it by looking to see how it worked in the past, and then how it works now. And then after a few months when you're thoroughly sick of it and reckon you know it inside out and back to front, that's the time to start trading it. Go for more than one and you will end up getting yourself confused and muddled. Don't be a jack of all trades, be a master of one. :cheesy:

Do remember though that the most important aspect of trading is actually your exit. Your exit when the trade goes wrong, and your exit when the trade goes right.

Everyone starting wants to learn how to trade. You should in fact learn how to lose.

Many thanks Skimbleshanks for your advice.

I've much to learn and I'm starting to realise it'll be a long and difficult process, but hey, I've got to start somewhere. I can buy (and read) a shed load of books compared to the price of most of the courses available so that's what I'll do. Entries, exits, losses- I can't wait!

Thanks once again.