Insdider Signal Course for sale

Zee365

Hi all,

I am putting my Insider Signal Course up for sale. I have had the course since August 2006. Everything is virtually brand-new. I have only listened to the first 2 DVD's and have not touched anything else.

My reasons for wanting to sell the course are simple (and this has NOTHING to do with whether the system works or not)

1) As much as I would like to be interested in the world of finance, forex and spreadbetting, I am not. I've found every excuse not to sit down and go through the course.
2) My interests lie elsewhere and I need to focus my energy and time on that.
3) I would rather somone else have the opportunity to be successful in something that's just gathering dust with me.
4) The money that I've spent on the course is now lying dormant and I would love use it on something that would add value to my life.

Price:
The course cost me £2300.
As I mentioned, it is virtually brand new so I would consider any reasonable offers.

Thanks and a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

Zee365

you must have been slightly interested to spend £2.3k on a course...!?! :eek:

I'm afraid that without any proof that the course/system works, you will find it very hard to recoup your money from this purchase. Unless you copy the DVD's and sell 230 of them on eBay for a tenner, perhaps?

good luck

It includes a smattering of inaccuracies and sets a few unrealistic expectations, but it's not too bad an introduction for anyone new to Forex who prefers e-learning to reading books. Not worth £2,300 - but well worth £9.97 methinks.