forex trading (peter Bain)

chrisanstis

has anyone traded with peter bain, and how good is his system, has anyone purchased it and used it let me know, as i am thinking of getting it.

chrisanstis said:
has anyone traded with peter bain, and how good is his system, has anyone purchased it and used it let me know, as i am thinking of getting it.

My advice would be to research Pivot Points on Google or something and read up on MACD Divergeance or something similiar. If you spend the few hundred he's asking you will probably be disappointed.

Unless you are totally new to trading I'd say you can easily find the information and learn it yourself for free.

Bongo972 said:
My advice would be to research Pivot Points on Google or something and read up on MACD Divergeance or something similiar. If you spend the few hundred he's asking you will probably be disappointed.

Unless you are totally new to trading I'd say you can easily find the information and learn it yourself for free.

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^

Call me tomorrow Chris. I will put you back on course.

Phil
chrisanstis said: