People make me laugh

Hi Mike, spent the day bombing around v. sunny and dry N.Wales on a mountain bike with my eldest Son, absolute bliss but I'm seizing up now. Not on the Ferrari of the biking world but it has to do...a weeks wages (if I'm lucky/disciplined) only half a day for BSDs like Rothy though eh? Ah well, I might get there..one day Rodders..;)

Five_AM-000504.jpg

http://www.orangebikes.com/bikes/2011/five_am/

I'm a Trek man myself - nice bike though...

links to these 16k and 25k 355's lol.

and its the camera, you wont find a better example then mine really. and autoglym lol, try swissvax and dojo juice.

also intrsting how my car can win concours shows with "beyond rescue" paint work, which aparantly you can pick up from a phone camera lol. some proper morons in this place.

What is interesting is how, the more you feel that your 'internet persona' has been slighted, the more your spelling falls apart. The name calling is just SOP for you but you are showing a distinct lack of intelligence/flair in how you handle these slights on your imaginary wealth.

I remember that first Skype chat we had. About 2 minutes in you were telling me about the millions your family had paid in inheritence tax :rolleyes: - as if that would impress anyone but the terminally naive. This was just before trying to sell me that course that no-one wanted to buy.

Basically - you are trying too hard. You can't wave you d1ck around all the time and not have a few people think you don't play with it a lot.

I'll back off a bit if this is having an impact on your therapy. I just need to see a copy of the prescription from your shrink and we'll say no more about it. Take a picture of it on your Ferrari...

Otherwise - try not to take this to heart. All I am saying is that you are a show off. Show offs rarely stop at what they actually have, so calling you a bu11sh1tter is not a stretch.

You are also an internet bully - but this is something we can resolve for you.Bullies rarely like being hit back - even those who are 'dead 'ard' ex-bouncers (even if it was the local tranny club).

Anyway - I'm off now until 13th August - on holiday and not going to be spending a lot of time online.

Have fun without me.

DT it was the Thai Whore ref. that *upset* me TBH, it was one of those moments when I question what I'm doing here conversing, contributing etc., moments which are becoming more frequent as each day passes...Seen it on footy forums though, if all else fails smear the wife/girlfriend/daughter...
I'm having a break from T2W for a month or so, got a biz trip lined up and then holidays, gonna see if i miss this place...

What is interesting is how, the more you feel that your 'internet persona' has been slighted, the more your spelling falls apart. The name calling is just SOP for you but you are showing a distinct lack of intelligence/flair in how you handle these slights on your imaginary wealth.

I remember that first Skype chat we had. About 2 minutes in you were telling me about the millions your family had paid in inheritence tax :rolleyes: - as if that would impress anyone but the terminally naive. This was just before trying to sell me that course that no-one wanted to buy.

Basically - you are trying too hard. You can't wave you d1ck around all the time and not have a few people think you don't play with it a lot.

I'll back off a bit if this is having an impact on your therapy. I just need to see a copy of the prescription from your shrink and we'll say no more about it. Take a picture of it on your Ferrari...

Otherwise - try not to take this to heart. All I am saying is that you are a show off. Show offs rarely stop at what they actually have, so calling you a bu11sh1tter is not a stretch.

You are also an internet bully - but this is something we can resolve for you.Bullies rarely like being hit back - even those who are 'dead 'ard' ex-bouncers (even if it was the local tranny club).

Anyway - I'm off now until 13th August - on holiday and not going to be spending a lot of time online.

Have fun without me.

actually done a shift at a tranny bar once before, think i saw your wife in there. Take it she is post op now though yeh?

your efforts to "shoot me down" have failed miserably and everyone reading this thread can see it, so just shoosh.

as for "2mins into the conversation" i still have it saved, it was 5 days later than out first chat we were discussing tax that it came out. and it all started with you bragging about paying no tax, im happy to paste it all if you want? mm'kay.

you continue to make yourself look dumb as **** in your effort to expose me as some wannabe who lives in a council house.

i would love to know how im a bull****ter and what exactly im bull****ing about? please do give examples so i can make a fool of you once again.

DT it was the Thai Whore ref. that *upset* me TBH, it was one of those moments when I question what I'm doing here conversing, contributing etc., moments which are becoming more frequent as each day passes...Seen it on footy forums though, if all else fails smear the wife/girlfriend/daughter...
I'm having a break from T2W for a month or so, got a biz trip lined up and then holidays, gonna see if i miss this place...

if people don't like personal remarks against them, they shouldn't make them themselves.

as for my spelling and grammar, everyone knows attacking someones spelling is the last refuge of a man who has lost an argument.

Couldn't you two just PM insults directly and leave the rest of us to talk about important things, like bikes?

I have about twelve, btw, with about half usually being in a semi-dismantled state.

You still get out on a bike then Mike? Any biking is great IMO. My eyes have been *bleeding* lately, which is why, given it was the first day off school for all my kids, we decided to get off to Wales, we're only an hour away from here http://www.coedllandegla.com/ it is 'kin brilliant, even the red run is very tough..

Even managed to have a family game of cricket on Prestatyn beach on the way back, 20 degrees, light winds brilliant sunshine, ice cream and fish and chips...does it get better? :) Be gutted when my two eldest go off to UNI or whatever, still, then it'll just be a new phase to adapt to..

Fook, what a great day out that was..I'm one right lucky ******* me..:)

I was trying to think what makes me laugh. On balance I think it's dogs humping. Dogs humping is funnier more than people anyway.