"Penny" stocks you own and why?

ConfusedInvestor

I guess it's the case that stocks that don't cost much are a bad idea because they aren't popular. However, you can still make money off them.

Also, how cheap is a stock before it's considered a "penny stock" on wall street?

UCPA just landed STIHL as a client! Take some time to check out some of their other clients. Do some research on past financials and see if you agree. Way undervalued in my opinion.

Don't hold any longer than overnight #dangerzone, watch out for dilution.

If you're going to hold a penny stock long term then you should have a really good reason. I love trading them but it took me a while to realize that most are just shit companies (kinda like altcoins). Trading them can be great but investing in them is not a sound strategy based on "low price" alone.

Penny Gold Stock News

GYNAF / GYA.V Former Senior Vice President of Ivanhoe Mining ltd. Joins Guyana Goldstrike

World Class Mining Executive Appointed-Former Senior Vice President of Ivanhoe Mining Joins Guyana Goldstrike

Guyana Goldstrike Inc. announced that Mr. Edward Rochette has joined their Board of Directors. Mr. Rochette is best known in the mining industry in his role of Senior Vice President of Ivanhoe Mining ltd. where he spent 25 years negotiating and acquiring various projects in over 35 countries. Mr. Rochette presently consults for Mr. Robert Friedland, founder and Executive Co-Chairman of Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., conducting mineral acquisitions in Utah, Nevada, Arizona and China.

https://www.guyanagoldstrike.com/news/2019-news-release/266-

I own CMGO. Have been in it for a year now. Everything with the company is finally coming together and the stock is going to go crazy. They just sent some more PR out and whoever is in it will reap the rewards. It’s been a long haul but well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penny stocks carry a high risk of loss and a great potential for profit, therefore investing in them should be done with prudence. Few brokerages even sell penny stocks to their clients because of the associated dangers. And That I Told you It Gave You Extra-Ordinary Returns That Why Most Of The People Invest to Earn That Type Of return

When I look for penny stocks the key is finding a company that has the cash and profitability to back its value and also show upside. East West is pretty much trading at cash or below, has a profitable oil division and is in the midst of closing a major deal with a multi billion dollar Serbia Energy company for a royalty on a million acres of land that has already seen around $100 million dollars in investment. Below is the company financial information that can be verified on Sedar, along with all the management discussion notes that breakdown the assets in detail.

East West Petroleum Corp Q1 2022 Results. All Information Is Available On Sedar.

Symbols: EW (Canada) – EWPMF (USA) – 37A (Frankfurt)
Prices (August 29, 2022): $0.09CAD - $0.04USD - €0.04EUR
Shares Outstanding: 89,585,665
Options: 2.79 Million (Between $0.06 and $0.135)
Warrants: Nil

Allowable Capital Losses: $8,440,000
Non-Capital Losses Available For Future Periods: $28,550,000
Canada: $17,329,000 from 2026-2042 & New Zealand: $11,221,000 No Expiry Date
**See Audited Results For More Details**

Financials

ASSETS
Cash: $5,044,036
GST Receivable: $5,129
Amounts Receivable: $592,173
Oil Inventory: $145,663
Prepaid Expenses: $25,260