Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course democracies have problems with political, media, social and industrial elites trying to exert influence, but most are still the best form of nation state with electorates that have some say in their own governance, even if only for one day every four or five years.
Democracy is not only about government per se, but the institutions of a civil state and their relationship to the individual.

To put it another way, poo varies, and everyone produces it, some is healthy and some is badly diseased.

"democracys are just **** everywhere and they dnt work, elections are easy to rig "

That is the true voice of hatred and intolerance........

( When yacarob agrees that's ok, it's the voice of experience lol :) )

That statement is a lot more valid in Pakistan than in the civilised West [ :) ] and saying it illustrates
what militant intolerant Islam is all about......with its anti-democratic hatred for freedom and desire for Sharia law and theocracy to dominate the world.
Now that's what I call really evil sh!t.
Give me McDonalds and Starbucks any day.
And India for all its faults.

PS Even Pakistan has elements which want democracy.

Last edited:
Man made religion - to scare people into obedience.

You talk as if religion is some independent entity and is being exploited by mankind.

Cr@p.

No one "manages" billions of stars and planets you caveman. Its all randomness.

Wake up.

Man has made a lot of things and how you use that invention is a choice man makes.

There is spirituality in man that can not be denied. Religions are a manifestation of that quest.

There is nothing random in the stars. The order of the planetary paths are superbly balanced by the physics of all their interaction. Hardly random chance.

If you take the spirit and essence out of man you are denying man its physical attributes. Why do you feel sad, happy, angry, love & hate? Think about it.

Religion is without doubt exploited by man!

Watched a program recently on Charles Darwin's theory which was also exploited by the elitists, the US and Nazi's. No one has a patent on science and stupidity. Such is life.

Man has a phenomenal ability to mess up science or religion and anything else for that reason.

Science in the hands of stupid people scares me.
Religion in the minds of stupid people scares me.
Money and power in the hands of fat greedy bankers & politicians scares me.
Poor stupid people with no money or power scares me.

I would like to wake up but to what???

I think I am going to BAN myself from this SH***t thread on pakistan
I have better things to do then worry about morons like suhaib
poor pakistanis, feel sorry for them

democracys are just **** everywhere and they dnt work, elections are easy to rig and media is only controlled by a few folks, you can see how the whole election was about obama cos the media made it like that.

Oh! FFS, why the feck don't you just naff off then and go and live in some backward, poxy, medieval, faith state if that's how you feel :mad:

Go on ! do us all a feckin favour will you !

I mean, it's not like you're being held hostage here is it ? eh ?

dd

I think I am going to BAN myself from this SH***t thread on pakistan
I have better things to do then worry about morons like suhaib
poor pakistanis, feel sorry for them

:sleep:
i think you should just ban yourself from life, as you are a loser who needs to get a life, but certainly wont find one in india, so just ban yourself.(y)

Oh! FFS, why the feck don't you just naff off then and go and live in some backward, poxy, medieval, faith state if that's how you feel :mad:

dd

you are obviously ignorant as indicated by your previous posts but didnt know some can be this much ignorant, you have taken ignorancy to a new level.

dd

Cracking good post, d-d :clap:

SUHAIB is an anagram of I u bash which is a pretty ignorant way of saying I will hit you.

Just thought I would throw that one in.

Tends to reflect my off-the-wallness. :LOL:

Yes Dastardly, I think you have summed it up succinctly and spoken for us all.

Well said.

SUHAIB is an anagram of I u bash which is a pretty ignorant way of saying I will hit you.

Or even

I BASH U :)

cos u is rong religun 2 me

I was thinking in terms of how the ignorant one would more than likely express himself Richard.

Life is all about winning hearts and minds... :clover: :love: :idea:

By Mr Anon...

This thread is going down hill by the nano second...

Be good if you could try some of this wet sponge throwing larky for charity...

YouTube - Nova Crew Taking Out The Trash!

Enjoy all that you do and love and peace to all...

Indeed, yacarob, you are quite correct, one should always attempt to communicate in a manner capable of comprehension by the protagonist who, in this particular instance, is obviously syntactically challenged.

so whats next ron paul is a fundamentalist, jim rogers is a extremists, marc faber is a terroist, they all want to live in medievil times, :sleep: keep it up, your level of ignorance just gets higher after every post.

and talking about ignorance its good to see you still active in this thread despite saying 'im done with this thread', over a few times now :LOL:

your level of ignorance just gets higher after every post.

This is a oxymoron is it not !
How can one's level of ignorance get higher

Suhaib,
May I suggest you suggest you stick to attacking forex999, you both are a couple of clowns and make this thread an amusing one, Don't take on the likes of yacarob1.
I am afraid you are simply not in his league.

Ignorance Meaning and Definition

(n.) A willful neglect or refusal to acquire knowledge which one may acquire and it is his duty to have.
(n.) The condition of being ignorant; the want of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.

Ignorance: words in the definition
A, Acquire, And, Being, Condition, Duty, General, Have, His, Ignorant, In, Is, It, Knowledge, May, Neglect, Of, One, Or, Particular, Refusal, Relation, State, Subject, The, To, Want, Which, Willful,

Sayings of Confucius: Selections :rolleyes:

Don't take on the likes of yacarob1.

Thank you Gamma for that ringing endorsement.

I shall recommend your post

your level of ignorance just gets higher after every post.

This is a oxymoron is it not !
How can one's level of ignorance get higher

Suhaib,
May I suggest you suggest you stick to attacking forex999, you both are a couple of clowns and make this thread an amusing one, Don't take on the likes of yacarob1.

well your right on one thing atleast, a guy who sits behind his montior 24/7 is certainly not in my league.

Status
Not open for further replies.