Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suhaib mia - wait till the pakiland become a failed state
th efrankeinstein will strike back very hard, and i tell you it will affect you and your family one day!
We Hindus are not as fanatics as you Pakis
we dont care about our religion as much as you do about yours.

we care about humanity, I am not spreading hate, I am only making people aware of the threat

where in the world will you find a country which is run by Minorities???
It happens only in India

Prime minister is sikh ( 1% of population) President was a muslim, head of congress is a christian WHITE lady.

At Partion, Pakistan had 25% population which were christian and Hindu
today that stand at 2%

Where have they gone???

Why is Pakistan a Failed state??

Pakistan could become a true democracy, it has to move to the level of India. "I mean there is a lot wrong with India, horrible things in India, but it is more or less a functioning democracy. Pakistan could move to that level, but, I think, it has to disentangle itself from the domination from the US.

and then stop being obsessed with India

I pray and wish pakistanis happiness, but the politicians have failed you
I feel sorry for you, really sorry.
where is Allah? why is Allah not coming to help the Muslim brothers
Why?

Today is the time when Pakistan need the Help of Allah
Inshallah

this guy forex999 is such a joker, just take a look at his posts, he comes on a trading forum to spread hate.

I dont care if I am banned!!!!
But t2W is British, and we bealive in democracy and free speeach.
In Britain we do not Ban people like they do in Pakistan, Imagine poor Judges were all banned for free speech

sad so sad!!1 I feel sorry for pakistan.

I am not spreading hate, i tell the facts, it is YOU who is spreading hate with
propganda against Hindus.

I appeal to t2w not to ban you, cos the hate language that you use will boomerang back to you and the laws of Karma will take over.

Did you watch law of attraction

you give ****! --- you get **** back

actually I do not need to be banned

I will ban myself from this paki thread
as I have enough good things to do
then waste my energy discussion on how pakis can improve

this guy is such a maniac, i can only advise him to get into the indian army and take his anger out at the border, but yes ofcourse he wont cos all indians are chicken **** who get slaughtered.

yes you dnt care much about religion thats why you drink cow urine in the name of hinduism:LOL:, freaks

as for minoritys then yea we can see that in india, with hundreds of churches burnt on christmas, and the whole assam (christian provincein india) is fighting to break away from india, and then there are the dalits the untouchables, india is the worst nation in the world when it comes to minoritys and thats why there over 150 movements in india fighting for freedom. you country is on the brink of collapasing go and save it and stop wasting your time here.

All of you subcontinentals are demented fanatical maniacs who preach filth and hatred.

And you wonder why the rest of the world looks at you in disgust.

All of you subcontinentals are demented fanatical maniacs who preach filth and hatred.

:LOL: western "crusaders" spread peace didn't they

****ing missionaries spreading their sh1t all over

get over it... all religions are sh1t ... and fanatics exist in all parts of the world

was it only last week that the IRA struck again?

India - the biggest democracy in the world.
OK, India has its faults and bad people and extremists like all countries, but you've got to admire the way they keep their democracy intact despite all their troubles, including typically murderous attacks from the Islamofascists - who also relish killing their own co-religionists in Pakistan.
It's about time Pakistan and SOME (NOT ALL) of the ethnic Pakistani diaspora concentrated on defeating their own home grown Islamofascists and developing a more stable and democratic society like India's than concentrating on hating Indians (not to mention Hindus, Christians, Jews) and everybody else who isn't Muslim.

Last edited:
Drinking urine sounds a damn sight more civilised than going around the world butchering other people.
At least you're only doing potential harm to yourself.

"where in the world will you find a country which is run by Minorities???
It happens only in India

Prime minister is sikh ( 1% of population) President was a muslim, head of congress is a christian WHITE lady."

Well said, forex999

Drinking urine sounds a damn sight more civilised than going around the world butchering other people. At least you're only doing potential harm to yourself.

ha ha ha - I like it!
though i have never tested cows urine, scientist have proved that it has unique properties to heal.

this guy is such a maniac, i can only advise him to get into the indian army and take his anger out at the border,
as for minoritys then yea we can see that in india, with hundreds of churches burnt on christmas, .

No i do not need to join the India army, you got to salute the Indians as they have shown restraint, they are not chickens. Just last week the prime minister was saying that had he retaliated then many innocent pakistanis would suffer.

Mr Extremist Suhaib - that is what you call humanity

Agree everything is not right in India, but can you blame the whole British society for what BNP does in UK? Or can you blame the whole of Americans for what KKK does in USA?

NO NO NO

Bt let me tell you, though many pakistanis are very nice people, but a vast majority are exremist and obsessed with destruction of India

Mr Suhaib - you hate Hindus, but let me tell you your ancestors were all Hindus.
Hindu started in what is the present day Pakistan,
so you have Hinduism in your blood

stop being a maniac, and start to spread love not hatred!

I am not spreading hatred all I am doing is telling the facts - thats all

:get over it... all religions are sh1t ... and fanatics exist in all parts of the world. was it only last week that the IRA struck again?

Chill Chill just Chill........................

abslutely right, all the problems in the world was created by Religion

I guess wort reading about OSHO Rajneesh, he has some very good lectures about Religion

Chill Chill just Chill........................

abslutely right, all the problems in the world was created by Religion

I guess wort reading about OSHO Rajneesh, he has some very good lectures about Religion

ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

Most religions are there telling man to live in harmony with all that is around them.

IT IS MAN WHO TAKES RELIGION AND USES IT TO FURTHER HIS OWN EGO AND WILL. Effectively using religion as a weapon.

Controlling and organising other people in the aim of that twisted pursuit is where religion is abused.

Hindu or Muslim !!!

Do you really think God gives a hoot about either of you or your countries or your thoughts when he has to manage the whole universe with billions of stars and planets and probably billions of life forms on each of those stars???

I don't think so!!!

ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

Most religions are there telling man to live in harmony with all that is around them.

IT IS MAN WHO TAKES RELIGION AND USES IT TO FURTHER HIS OWN EGO AND WILL. Effectively using religion as a weapon.

Controlling and organising other people in the aim of that twisted pursuit is where religion is abused.

Hindu or Muslim !!!

Do you really think God gives a hoot about either of you or your countries or your thoughts when he has to manage the whole universe with billions of stars and planets and probably billions of life forms on each of those stars???

I don't think so!!!

Man made religion - to scare people into obedience.

You talk as if religion is some independent entity and is being exploited by mankind.

Cr@p.

No one "manages" billions of stars and planets you caveman. Its all randomness.

Wake up.

No i do not need to join the India army, you got to salute the Indians as they have shown restraint, they are not chickens. Just last week the prime minister was saying that had he retaliated then many innocent pakistanis would suffer.

Mr Extremist Suhaib - that is what you call humanity

Agree everything is not right in India, but can you blame the whole British society for what BNP does in UK? Or can you blame the whole of Americans for what KKK does in USA?

NO NO NO

Bt let me tell you, though many pakistanis are very nice people, but a vast majority are exremist and obsessed with destruction of India

Mr Suhaib - you hate Hindus, but let me tell you your ancestors were all Hindus.
Hindu started in what is the present day Pakistan,
so you have Hinduism in your blood

stop being a maniac, and start to spread love not hatred!

I am not spreading hatred all I am doing is telling the facts - thats all

ye indians are not chickens thats why your fighter jets flew away when they saw pakistani jets infront of them and ran for their lives
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

being a chicken is not called humanity,

you cant blame the whole british society on BNP you nutcase as no one except a handfull of idiots like you support them, in india the hindu extremists enjoy power, even in pakistan there is not one religous party in power, now tell me which country has extremist thinking,

no one in pakistan wants war with india, there is something called defence you nutter and when you idiots come to our border defending our country does not mean we are war obsessed you guys are the warmonkers and that can been see all over india,
yes you dnt want war:eek:, thats why you have began 3 wars, 2 times crossing international border, again you nutcase you indians are war obsessed even though you are sissys but you lot are extremists and f'ed in the head.

these are the facts so you can now stop spreading hate which you probably cant as it runs rampant in your country, look what your war obsession against pakistan has done to your own country, 200 districts are on fire and your whole military still focuss on pakistan :LOL:

India might be the biggest democracy in the world but it is a stinking sh1thole.

I say this from first hand experience of my visits there.

What does that say for democracy ?

dude no one is fanatical manics here in the subcontinet, its just that india are obsessed with taking over every country around it, why do you think sri lanka, bangladesh, nepal, bhutan and burma are also fed up of india. :( dnt call the whole region fanatical manics cos of just one country, its not even their whole country but just a few hindu fanatics and thats why 200 districts in india want freedom from the brutalness they recive from the hindu fanatics.

India might be the biggest democracy in the world but it is a stinking sh1thole.

I say this from first hand experience of my visits there.

What does that say for democracy ?

democracys are just **** everywhere and they dnt work, elections are easy to rig and media is only controlled by a few folks, you can see how the whole election was about obama cos the media made it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.