Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neigh :LOL:

Guessed wrongly I'm afraid matey.

As you can see from my profile it is Angus Catterick-Ascot. :clap:

Anyway, bolloc*ks to Pakistan. It's not worth wasting valuable drinking time over.

no different, you are still bush's long lost brother:LOL:

stay deluded by your propaganda if you like.

Pakistan is not worth an ounce of my spit, Suhaib, propaganda or no propaganda.

It is difficult to know exactly what is going on but I never believe what I read in the press from any single source. The news eventually seaps out like stinky pooh. Here are possible motives and I confess there are no facts just suspicions.

1. Tit for tat response from Indian intelligence to Mumbai bombings (posibility who know?)
2. CIA & Pakistan military trying to coerce power back from the politicians by instigating a state of emergency. ie. Regime change effectively. (Mumbai bombings could have been purely a decoy incident as a precursor to the main objective - 2!)
3. Al-Qaida trying to destabilise and influence Pakistan and Afghanistan (unlikely imo)
4. Tamil Tiger separatists and Sri Lankan connection could play a part here too but not too sure how / why? Similar offensive to Mumbai attack could be a new offensive strategy perhaps?

Pick your choice.

I'm surprised given the audacity of the attack during daylight there was very little response or information on the attackers. Looks like officials were all having a fiesta or something.

Not good at all.

It is difficult to know exactly what is going on but I never believe what I read in the press from any single source. The news eventually seaps out like stinky pooh. Here are possible motives and I confess there are no facts just suspicions.

1. Tit for tat response from Indian intelligence to Mumbai bombings (posibility who know?)
2. CIA & Pakistan military trying to coerce power back from the politicians by instigating a state of emergency. ie. Regime change effectively. (Mumbai bombings could have been purely a decoy incident as a precursor to the main objective - 2!)
3. Al-Qaida trying to destabilise and influence Pakistan and Afghanistan (unlikely imo)
4. Tamil Tiger separatists and Sri Lankan connection could play a part here too but not too sure how / why? Similar offensive to Mumbai attack could be a new offensive strategy perhaps?

Pick your choice.

I'm surprised given the audacity of the attack during daylight there was very little response or information on the attackers. Looks like officials were all having a fiesta or something.

Not good at all.

none of them are the likly scanario. lets look at your points.

its allready been proved mumbai attack was an inside,
YouTube - BrassTacks 108.1 - Rebuttal of India Dossier - Zaid Hamid

http://www.brasstacks.pk/pdf/BrassTacks_014_Dance_of_the_devil.pdf

now it can be that the same people who did it are behind this attack

CIA and pak miliatary, you must be joking, they are on each others necks since over a year now.
and no pak military is no interested at this moment in emergancy, if they wanted they would have done it ages ago and not allowed democracy to prevail but it was the pak army who brought it.

not possible, they would have used other ways to do it.

same as first as tamil tigers were a product of indian intelligance agency 'RAW' and they protected and help their leader prubakan escape in a helicopter to india when he was gona get caught.
then you have pakistan military who is supporting the sri lankan goverment with its army to wipe out the tamil tigers, so the likly suspect goes back to RAW as tamils are to weak to do such an operation all the way in pakistan.

considering they had dry fruits and water bottles with them, most likly they wanted to hijak the bus and demand pakistan stop supporting the sri lankan gov. in wiping out the tamil tigers.

Suhaib

Could you possibly summarise, in your own personal estimation, where Pakistan is today and where it will be in 10 years time in terms of social, political and geographical factors.

I include geographical because I suppose it is feasible that the borders might change or simply disappear.

Less than 20,000 words please.

Suhaib

Could you possibly summarise, in your own personal estimation, where Pakistan is today and where it will be in 10 years time in terms of social, political and geographical factors. I include geographical because I suppose it is feasible that the borders might change or simply disappear. Less than 20,000 words please.

In 10 years i think it will be one of the poorest state in the world
even Allah will not be there to come and save them.

Suhaib, you are British, but i doubt if you Pakis wud be willing to protect Britain the way you do talk about pakiland in this forums

Basically all you Pakis are obsessed with anti hindu and anti india
grow up and be mature

Neigh :LOL:

Guessed wrongly I'm afraid matey.

As you can see from my profile it is Angus Catterick-Ascot. :clap:

Anyway, bolloc*ks to Pakistan. It's not worth wasting valuable drinking time over.

ha ha ha
i totally agree, if we did not have themoron Indian politicians who are cowards and no sense of fighting the pakis, then pakiland wud have been finished by now

I just heard on the news that there is CCTV footage of the terrorist attack in NI a couple of days ago.

I wonder how long it will be before suhaib posts up some evidence of Indian Secret Service involvment :cheesy:

Come on suhaib, give us all a good larf!

let's see some blurred picture of a Real IRA gunman with an orange wrist band on.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

dd

Dick

Leave Suhaib alone.

He is busy preparing his thesis in order to answer my post # 66 above.

Problem is I am not sure whether the T2W website will have the capacity to cope with the length of his reply.

I am expecting him to implicate Shilpa Shetty in various dastardly crimes and possibly accuse her of being the head of the Injun Secret Service.

Suhaib

Could you possibly summarise, in your own personal estimation, where Pakistan is today and where it will be in 10 years time in terms of social, political and geographical factors.

I include geographical because I suppose it is feasible that the borders might change or simply disappear.

Less than 20,000 words please.

well its good to see that your still active here :LOL::LOL:

in 10 years you want me to summarise were pakistan will be. i guess you have lost faith in your own media now :LOL:

even though that you seem to be gorge bushes long lost brother, i will answer your queston as its about pakistan and you have been blindled by media propaganda.

pakistan was a flourishing and growing economy in the early part of the centry (2000-2006) under presidant musharraf, who took the country from bankruptcy in 1999 to one of the worlds fastest growing economies with 8% growth rate, (CNBC put this as second fastest after china in 2006) there were some misfortunate events in 2007-08 that led to the presidants dismisal, new corrupt incompetent goverment came in power and terroism was rampant, and that is what the present is like, in the future you ask for next 10 years then it will be bright, next 2 years maybe not good, i see goverment will be replaced and musharraf will be brought back so that is not a problem and terroisim is very easily controllable is well, which is being done by the indians across the border in afganistan, so in 10 years things look good as for geographical then borders will remain but we may find a new neighbor as sikhs are very close to breaking away india and making khalistan, well lets hope this new neighbor is not a trouble starter like india.

In 10 years i think it will be one of the poorest state in the world
even Allah will not be there to come and save them.

Suhaib, you are British, but i doubt if you Pakis wud be willing to protect Britain the way you do talk about pakiland in this forums

Basically all you Pakis are obsessed with anti hindu and anti india
grow up and be mature

if in 10 years time india even exists, then i myself will go shift there. :cheesy:
well according to forbes, even india will break up as it has 150 freedom movements in the country. :LOL:

as for being british then it was you who said you lived in uk, made all your money and ran back to india :LOL: do i need to say anymore, will you come back to england and fight for it?

its you indians that are obsessed with pakistan, if pakistan wanted they can take advantage of the 150 freedom movements in india, support and fund them and indian federation will be finished, you hindus hate anything non-hindu thats why you see churches burning, sikhs tempels burning is well, and thats why everyone wants to break away from india.,

you guys need to get more mature and stop drinking cow urine:LOL:

I just heard on the news that there is CCTV footage of the terrorist attack in NI a couple of days ago.I wonder how long it will be before suhaib posts up some evidence of Indian Secret Service involvment :cheesy:

Come on suhaib, give us all a good larf!
dd

Islam does no wrong, Islam is a peace loving religion, all the evils in the world are committed by the kafirs.
and yes, The paki press is full of stories that it was India who was involved in the terror attacks against Sri Lankans

I really now think Suhaib and your lot are a bunch of morons, without any brains.
Allah must feel ashamed of having followers like you

Suhaib - I am British, always will be, nothing wrong with being an expat, i support Britain in everyway
I support England when they play India

Islam does no wrong, Islam is a peace loving religion, all the evils in the world are committed by the kafirs.
and yes, The paki press is full of stories that it was India who was involved in the terror attacks against Sri Lankans

I really now think Suhaib and your lot are a bunch of morons, without any brains.

It is humans who are flawed pretty much like your self, in the interpretation of various books...

You lose the plot and your self in all your rants...

You are so full of hate and spite, you reflect poorly on all the good Hindus out in the big wide world. A most reprehensible figure.

I'd say you are an absolute disgrace and your conduct leaves much to be desired.

You are a low life. Much lower than some one who is of a caste that cleans toilets. I don't believe in the caste system but in your case I can see a purpose for your existence... :cheesy:

Suhaib - I am British, always will be, nothing wrong with being an expat, i support Britain in everyway
I support England when they play India

so you move to england to make money and go back to your ****hole after and shift there for good, but support england when they play india, so why didnt you just stay in england instead of going back to the **** hole.
WOW i must say WOW,

stop your fairytales, i guess the cow urine has done your head.

you are like one of your idiotic politians who have messages recorded and play the same thing again and again.

firstly, its not only the press in pakistan, sri lankan press is also full of it, as india has been exposed, so take the reality and stuff it down your gut.

this guy forex999 is such a joker, just take a look at his posts, he comes on a trading forum to spread hate, what an idiot, hardly a post he has posted on trading and all on racism and hate, seems like he registered here just to tell us about the threats from pakistan, wow seems like someone is threatened, the guy needs to be banned for spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.