Pages not always loading

Sharky

Admin
5,594 321
We've been experiencing some problems with pages not always loading, and appearing to freeze (just a blank white screen), so you have to keep refreshing the page. I've certainly experienced it, and I suspect a lot of members have to. Rest assured we're working to get the problem fixed asap. It doesn't happen all that often, but it's still a nuisance more than anything.

Paul.

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
Hi Sharky,

This is a separate issue to web pages not loading - hope that's OK.

Basically, I was wondering whether it would be possible to add asearch function whereby you can search for all posts either SINCE a particular date OR BETWEEN 2 particular dates. Any chances of this happening?

Cheers.

Sharky

Admin
5,594 321
Hi dsmondi, thanks for the suggestion. Certainly it's possible to do, at the moment you can search BEFORE and SINCE a particular date, but this is restricted to fix periods of time. If you want to be able to specify the exact date or dates between I can add this for you.

Let me know if there are any other tweaks you can think of to improve the boards.

Cheers,
Paul.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock