OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Hi DT,
You have complete right to your opinion however comments like that need to be based on facts. :)

I am happy to clarify any doubts you have and help you get started with the system.

:p Now that's a (chuckling) mischievous little comment if ever I saw one!

I'd stick your tin hat & flak jacket on & bunker down if I were you young man. Augustus will likely stomp over that hill cigar in mouth, all tooled up & spraying M16 hellfire on the back of that cheeky volley :LOL:

Hi Oz -- The odl demo platform is only available for 30 days any suggestions for after that period ?

You can open new account from MT4 anytime and keep using it. I've been using it for last one year and never had a problem. :)

If you notice that image is from ODL demo account, where I don't place 5 lots. I put 5 lots on my real account with MBT.
Ha,ha. Sure !!

..so in other words, you can't show where you made the calls/trades.:rolleyes:

DT

Have you ever seen 'The Wizard of OZ' ? In the end Dorothy wakes of from what was just a dream, all in her head.

I like how you spot yourself over a thousand pips to start off the 'thread' that's real fair of you, your a real Sportsman:LOL:

edit: looking over your profile, you actually spot yourself about two thousand pips.

DT
:)

Last edited:
Ha,ha. Sure !!

..so in other words, you can't show where you made the calls/trades.:rolleyes:

DT

I am having fun here :)

That trade call was sent to more than 2000 people via email the same day at 7PM EST. Those trades are still on with AJ and NJ close to +400 pips each and EJ +160 ::D

Hello Friends,

We had an excellent start for this month. Though marred by slow market due to NFP we still manage to bank +350 Pips. We only took 4 trades last week and all 4 of them were successful.

Some traders mentioned not getting filled on 2nd profit target for USD/CAD when we saw sudden price movement just after the news release. I can’t emphasize enough about trading with a good broker for same reason. All positions on my account and on managed accounts got filled easily.

We have 4 open positions at this stage, all in green and currently we stand at 41/47 successful trades.

Have a great weekend.
Oz

I am having fun here :)

That trade call was sent to more than 2000 people via email the same day at 7PM EST. Those trades are still on with AJ and NJ close to +400 pips each and EJ +160 ::D
You may fool others, but you don't fool me. In fact I take it as an insult to be directly lied to.
2,000 clients:rolleyes:

You have not made one move since opening this thread, how dare you lie to us all and expect that we're all fools.

If anyone figures out your real name, you'll be banished for life from this work field. The last person to get a second break is a liar.

Live Results
Start Date Jan-14
Deposit Amount 1000.00
Week Start Date 1-mar-08
Week End Date 6-Mar-08
# Weeks 8
USD Start of Week 1011.63
USD Ending Amount 1021.82
P/L for Week $ 10.21
P/L % for Week 1.01%
Profit since Start $ 21.82
Profit % since Start 2.18%
Expected ROI yearly 14.18%

Hi ozfx,

Thanks for your sharing, I'm new to this forum and previously using Bill William Trading Chaos system. You give me 2nd view on using AO and AC...

Can't wait to demo test ur system tomorrow....:cheesy:

You may fool others, but you don't fool me. In fact I take it as an insult to be directly lied to.
2,000 clients:rolleyes:

I lied... it is not 2000 ;)

Attachments

• Subscribers.JPG
    Subscribers.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Hello Friends,

I've got some issues with my hosting company for my blog and I am trying to resolve them. I'll post the signals at FF if it doesn't get resolved in time.

Cheers,
Oz

Hi oz is everything ok ? your site is down - and I didnt get any emails from you since yestereday - by the way I went into your AUDCAD yesterday and made 50 pips so thanks for that one !

fxtraderlou:clap:

Note to Depth Trader - what is your problem ? oz fx doesnt charge it just suggests a system that it believes gives good results - its up to us to take a look and decide whether or not we want to follow it - for me Im seriously up in my trading since looking at this method and feel I have added to my forex learning too - its members like you that put me off looking at this forum bad show !:(

Mar-12th: 2008 March | OzFx Forex System
3. EUR/JPY -150

hi Oz.Fx,

have been trying to fathom your pip-calcs for some time!
I understand your phased exits. (+50, +100, +150, +200, etc)

However, the Stop-Losses are 100 pips, so am wondering why you held for for a loss of 150 pips?

Also, this is where my head starts hurting:
when you are showing phased exits, you describe "1st lot out for +50, 2nd for +100, etc, and 4th lot out for +200", etc, which is fine and dandy.

but if you enter 5 lots in the above example, have you lost -150 pips as described above, OR (150 pips times 5 lots), which is -750 pips?

doin' my noggin' in! thanks.

EDIT: am just using EURJPY as example, cos I trade that myself.