OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade

Apply Bill Willam’s Accelerator Oscillator (AC)..

Does anyone know what the formula is for this indicator?

Thanks...

Just bumping this post up....

Can anyone clarify whether the above indicator is only available on a specific charting platform?

If so, does anyone know how it is derived as I would like to take a look at it in more detail within my own charting package.

Any help much appreciated....

Trade Update EUR/USD +445

Hello Friends,

It is good to be back home. I had a nice short vacation and I am so glad to see that people have kept the forums busy and alive in the meantime. I’d loads of email/PMs to reply back and I hope everyone received the reply. I also tried my best to read every single post on the forums and reply where ever I could. If I’ve missed out on anyone then please send me an email and I’ll reply back to you.

When I left we had 5 trades open, out of which EUR/USD performed just great. I closed it at +445 pips at 1.5000. If you are still in the trade then you should be looking at +530 pips right now.

EUR/GBP second lot closed at +100, currently at +130.

CAD/JPY closed at BE after making +100.

CHF/JPY got closed out at -150.

And finally USD/JPY closed out at BE after making +50

GBP/CHF trade from today had already made +50 and I’ve moved the Stop Loss to Break Even :)

Total for the month now is +1265 and so far we have 33/39 successful trades.

Oz
P.S. Please read here in regards to Managed Accounts

This Any Help? From Vttrader Charts

Just bumping this post up....

Can anyone clarify whether the above indicator is only available on a specific charting platform?

If so, does anyone know how it is derived as I would like to take a look at it in more detail within my own charting package.

Any help much appreciated....
Overview

The Chaos Accelerator/Decelerator Oscillator is discussed by Bill M. Williams, PhD in his "Trading Chaos" book(s).

Interpretation

Bill Williams' "Trading Chaos" book(s) describe some basic (and advanced) concepts for trading using the Chaos Accelerator Oscillator as part of a larger, more inclusive Chaos-based trading methodology.

For a full, detailed description of Bill Williams' Chaos trading methods, please refer to:

"Trading Chaos: Applying Expert Techniques to Maximize Your Profits" by Bill M. Williams, PhD (1995)

"New Trading Dimensions: How to Profit from Chaos in Stocks, Bonds, and Commodities" by Bill M. Williams, PhD (1998)

"Trading Chaos: Maximize Profits with Proven Technical Techniques" by Bill M. Williams, PhD (2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC:= Mov(Prc,5,S) - Mov(Prc,34,S) - Mov(Mov(Prc,5,S) - Mov(Prc,34,S),5,S);

ACGreen:= If(AC>Ref(AC,-1), AC, 0);
ACRed:= If(AC<Ref(AC,-1), AC, 0);

Overview

The Chaos Accelerator/Decelerator Oscillator is discussed by Bill M. Williams, PhD in his "Trading Chaos" book(s).

Interpretation

Bill Williams' "Trading Chaos" book(s) describe some basic (and advanced) concepts for trading using the Chaos Accelerator Oscillator as part of a larger, more inclusive Chaos-based trading methodology.

For a full, detailed description of Bill Williams' Chaos trading methods, please refer to:

"Trading Chaos: Applying Expert Techniques to Maximize Your Profits" by Bill M. Williams, PhD (1995)

"New Trading Dimensions: How to Profit from Chaos in Stocks, Bonds, and Commodities" by Bill M. Williams, PhD (1998)

"Trading Chaos: Maximize Profits with Proven Technical Techniques" by Bill M. Williams, PhD (2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC:= Mov(Prc,5,S) - Mov(Prc,34,S) - Mov(Mov(Prc,5,S) - Mov(Prc,34,S),5,S);

ACGreen:= If(AC>Ref(AC,-1), AC, 0);
ACRed:= If(AC<Ref(AC,-1), AC, 0);

Hi CB,

Thanks for the detailed reply. Its much appreciated....

Out of interest, in the above code, what does "Prc" relate to? Is it "Percentage"?

All the best,

Chorlton

Hi CB,

Thanks for the detailed reply. Its much appreciated....

Out of interest, in the above code, what does "Prc" relate to? Is it "Percentage"?

All the best,

Chorlton

hi chorlton the prc means price, in this case they use the median price in the calculations. looks like moving averages of varying length being subtracted from one another ? (y)

all the best

Trade Update +300

Hello Friends,

Trades from this morning are all going in our favor big time. So far we already have banked +300 pips plus more to come :)

Currently Open Positions:

1. EUR/JPY - Short - 2nd lot closed at +100
2. AUD/JPY - Short - 2nd lot closed at +100
3. NZD/JPY - Short - 1st lot closed at +100
4. EUR/GBP - Long - Already had 3rd lot closed at +150

Month Total: +1615

hi chorlton the prc means price, in this case they use the median price in the calculations. looks like moving averages of varying length being subtracted from one another ? (y)

all the best

Thanks CB,

That makes more sense!!!

I've been sat in from of my PC all day coding so my head is not where it should be now :confused:

Trade Update +450

Hello friends,

As soon as I finished writing my previous post prices move incredibly in our favor banking us total of +450 pips :)

1. EUR/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150
2. AUD/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150
3. NZD/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150

Month Total: +1765

The system is simple, and therefore effective and robust, and supposed to work for long time. But in your very new message with the chart example you pointed out on "strong" moves. What about
the signals on 23rd of November, 2007 and the trading day after 17th of December, 2007? How did (or would) you handle them as there were no strong short moves?
Thanks.

+550 Pips In One Day :)

Hello Friends,

What a great Friday we had. We were able to bank +550 pips in 3 trades which were opened the same morning. I expect these pairs to consolidate a little bit before falling further next week. I am holding all my positions for now.

Friday was a great day to end Feb. We achieved a total of +1865 pips which is more than Jan. Last month not only was short but we also faced slow market movement for first 12 or so days due to Chinese New Year holidays, plus I had my personal 3 days off. I hope everyone achieved similar success.

If you would like then please leave a feedback here

1. EUR/JPY - Short - 3rd lot closed at +150
2. AUD/JPY - Short - 4th lot closed at +200
3. NZD/JPY - Short - 4th lot closed at +200

Have a great weekend.
Oz

The system is simple, and therefore effective and robust, and supposed to work for long time. But in your very new message with the chart example you pointed out on "strong" moves. What about
the signals on 23rd of November, 2007 and the trading day after 17th of December, 2007? How did (or would) you handle them as there were no strong short moves?
Thanks.

Not sure what you referring to, can you post some charts.

Are you taking about the AES entry I took. you can refer here Advance Entry Signals (AES) | OzFx Forex System

Oz, not sure what you mean by "stot below 0", stochastic never goes below zero, it fluctuates between 0 and 100. ???

Short Entry: RED AC below 0 and Stot below 0
Long Entry: Green AC above 0 and Stot above 0
Exit: OppsiteBuy/Sell signal or as per Money Management.
Filter: Apply 200SMA. If price is below 200SMA then only take short trades. If Price is above 200SMA then only take long trades.

Oz, what do you mean by "Stot below 0"? Stochastic never goes below zero, it fluctuates between 0 and 100

Short Entry: RED AC below 0 and Stot below 0
Long Entry: Green AC above 0 and Stot above 0
Exit: OppsiteBuy/Sell signal or as per Money Management.
Filter: Apply 200SMA. If price is below 200SMA then only take short trades. If Price is above 200SMA then only take long trades.

Oz, what do you mean by "Stot below 0"? Stochastic never goes below zero, it fluctuates between 0 and 100

If you look at the charts we apply Stot on top of AC. We wait for Stot to cross the 0 line of AC.

Cheers,
OzFx

Ha, I like how you spot yourself about a thousand pips to start the thread.
Then you close a few positions a week later, claiming you were holding additional 'lots'.

(n)
I swear, it's like nobody has any decency these days.

DT

I just scrolled 4 times over this thread and no where did you enter any of the following positions.

eur/jpy, aud/jpy, nzd/jpy: shorts

eur/gbp: short.

.. let alone a few lots.

(n)

I just scrolled 4 times over this thread and no where did you enter any of the following positions.

eur/jpy, aud/jpy, nzd/jpy: shorts

eur/gbp: short.

.. let alone a few lots.

(n)

Please see my blog for updates. I post signals at 7PM EST every day on my blog. These trades were entered on Fri last week :)

Check out the attachemnt. Also note that profit shown is in PiPs not $ :)

Attachments

• sdsds.gif
    sdsds.gif
    45.7 KB · Views: 507
Last edited: