Other fx systems

The author says he has developed an EA for his own purposes but won't distribute or share it.

The author says he has developed an EA for his own purposes but won't distribute or share it.

And asked that nobody offer an EA on his thread. But there have been comments from other contributors and it seems there might be one, but on another thread.

It's a tricky one. It looks well-adapted to an EA approach as the entry and signal are nice and easy, but the MM% is 'boring maths'. Moral challenge - does one observe the wishes of the author or does one do it anyway?

Has anyone come across FX Hijacker by a chap named Jason Alexander (Canonbury Publishing)? The results look promising, appears to be a set and forget system.

Comments would be appreciated.....

PS Appears the same chap did a system called Forex Volcano last year?

Last edited:
Has anyone come across FX Hijacker by a chap named Jason Alexander (Canonbury Publishing)? The results look promising, appears to be a set and forget system.

Comments would be appreciated.....

PS Appears the same chap did a system called Forex Volcano last year?

it must be hot off the press, guess the emails will be heading our way soon!

go on give forex one last go!

:clover:

Hi

Does anyone use autofocus FX? What are your thoughts on this? is it worth the money (I am a uni student).
I have downloaded MT4 and noticed it provides lots of charts for currencies but nothing for indexes like FTSE,NASDAQ,Gold etc Does anyone know why please?

Apologies for all the questions wasnt sure where else to post it.

Thank you

Hi

Does anyone use autofocus FX? What are your thoughts on this? is it worth the money (I am a uni student).
I have downloaded MT4 and noticed it provides lots of charts for currencies but nothing for indexes like FTSE,NASDAQ,Gold etc Does anyone know why please?

Apologies for all the questions wasnt sure where else to post it.

Thank you

Itmak,

Myself and at least 30 other trappers trade AutofocusFX daily, many are in the Affx trading room most days and lot's are now doing beta tests of an Affx Auto EA. but as Affx is quite complex the EA will be in beta test for a long while but is about 85% already.

Yes it is profitable, but for best results you need to be able to trade between 8am and 4pm daily, but it can be used 24/5.

It is not time based like FNT so trades can appear anytime of day, hence you need a fair bit of screen time, even with the EA it needs to be monitored and adjused for best results.

But yes would have no hesitation in recommending it.

M

Hi Mark

Thank you - I think I will go ahead join - even though I am not ideally placed to maximise the trades I am hoping to be able to use the private forums and learn from the experienced traders like yourself.

Hopefully I will also be able to recieve the email alerts , from which I might be able to monitor the charts (say ig index via my iphone) , granted not mt4 but I should be able to work out the trade based on the price action of affx system

Thank you

Agora's latest system

Daily Cash System

http://www.fsponline-recommends.co....685103&g=0&r=Milo&s=324564&o=321815&l=243176&

was anyone a beta tester?

£495 is a big ask without providing performance stats.

I'm going to post details of a system here shortly that has an EA, smooth equity curve and low drawdowns that I'm forward testing live. Nothing in it for me, just contributing my research time back to the group. Hold onto your hard earned money and watch this space...