Other fx systems

I am receiving emails from http://www.forexsignalshop.com/
Most sure too much good to be true, but tempting as a free offer.
Any one here know anything about this people?
AM

I checked this out and i run on Firefox with AdBlockPlus plug in... when i go for the free sign up it gets stopped and flags up! ( http://www.avafx.com/New-Accounts-Promotions/?tag=17117 )...

Here's the results or reason for the "no go area">>

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/avafx.com#comment

Couple of questions on systems if anyone familiar can help me out....

1. Forex Morning Trader (FMT). Is it worth buying for educational value - ie; will I learn anything significant from it given that it is the same pair and trading time as FNT? And is there as much community testing and optimisation as there is here on FNT? SFT forum suggests Jan was break-even suggesting it hasn't been as optimised.

2. AutoFoxusFX. Is it worth the price without the other 2 strategies that were originally bundled in the group-buy offer? (Dubai's strategy 2 sounds from description like it might be more suitable for my preferences). And, can it be traded using an EA with adjustable parameters for back testing for best settings for performance in various underlying markets?

So far I'm happy with Net Trap (INT), Newsnight and Sunday Gaps as they suit my requirements nicely. News scalping would also have been good if it were still working due to the setup and forget approach but not interested in trading it manually in the day. I think 4 or 5 strong strategies leaves enough time to spend on analysing their performance ongoing and smooth out the equity curve by choosing them based on uncorrelated principles.

I have little interest in monitoring or managing trades, I'd rather spend the time studying principles, patterns and data, then making sure the entry and exit are preset and analysing results and optimising. I accept the downs with the ups from that but the security of knowing system well and how its edge works helps me stay detached from daily statistically insignificant jumps and falls.

I'm online 12-15 hours a day for work but can't really do things at set times as other business often comes first, so I'd prefer systems that can be setup in advance and then monitored and tweaked (not too often).

I believe a sensible target for all systems should be 50% to 100% year on year returns with 5 to 15% drawdowns. Anything more incredible than that would take a lot more proving it wasn't too risky or just fluke recent results.

Any suggestions from those actually trading and profiting specific welcome - spread the wealth (of knowledge) and all that.

Update: I've purchased both to learn more from really - seems to be a good decision so far.

Is anyone combining lessons and indicators from multiple systems to improve them?
(obviously don't post confidential information on commercials ones)

I have ordered Linda Foresters "Perfect Forex trading" for under £30!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wooks on candle formations and she gives a live blog every day.
You need to read up on candlesticks first but you don't use other indicators

I will let you know how I get on

Hi Piphead,

Are you still trading this and if so how is it going?

Cheers

John

Hi Alastair how did you discover this system? I can't find any reviews on it!

Rather a random trawl of different systems I came across an ad somewhere and signed up for the free newsletter.
seehttp://www.bosswins.com/index.html
it is supposed to become an autobot system, the results look fairly good but... as yet the bot system is not released, I think it is intended to work with IG but I have no idea if this is even possible. As we all know there are loads of systems out there!!!

I was wondering if anyone else had any info. Also came across something called Markets Mastered and Piptastic...

Rather a random trawl of different systems I came across an ad somewhere and signed up for the free newsletter.
seehttp://www.bosswins.com/index.html
it is supposed to become an autobot system, the results look fairly good but... as yet the bot system is not released, I think it is intended to work with IG but I have no idea if this is even possible. As we all know there are loads of systems out there!!!

I was wondering if anyone else had any info. Also came across something called Markets Mastered and Piptastic...

They are about to trial a Boss System over on Systems for Traders - don't know if its the same one. I believe that there is already a review over there on Markets Mastered. I have just started to trade Piptastic myself and will post over there as and when I feel I have anything worth saying. I'm sure there must be a thread on Piptastic on T2W or FF? Its been around for a couple of years or so. There's at least one member of this forum that trades it. Maybe he/she (it?) may be able to comment?

SC

They are about to trial a Boss System over on Systems for Traders - don't know if its the same one. I believe that there is already a review over there on Markets Mastered. I have just started to trade Piptastic myself and will post over there as and when I feel I have anything worth saying. I'm sure there must be a thread on Piptastic on T2W or FF? Its been around for a couple of years or so. There's at least one member of this forum that trades it. Maybe he/she (it?) may be able to comment?

SC

Thanks Sarnia
I will have a look at the posts. Sometimes it is difficult to navigate around the marketing hype to find out if it consistently works and can fit in with an individuals 'style' and timeframe. Any comments are most helpful....

I'd just add that the hype and emails from Markets Mastered is very persuasive indeed - just full of emails from his clients saying how much they made since <today-2months>. I'm impressed especially by the way that he sends them out on a Monday morning/Sunday evening to play on those start of week blues.
No idea if the system(s) are crap though.

I'd just add that the hype and emails from Markets Mastered is very persuasive indeed - just full of emails from his clients saying how much they made since <today-2months>. I'm impressed especially by the way that he sends them out on a Monday morning/Sunday evening to play on those start of week blues.
No idea if the system(s) are crap though.

This is a good system. Worth a shot.

This is a good system. Worth a shot.

Hi, Have you personal experience of the Markets Mastered system? Does it make the profits that are stated on their website? Any info would be welcome.

Cheers,

Mesh

i`ve tried it,found it very difficult.The guy who runs it seems to just pick trades from the previous evening and uses it as his last nights trade.In hindsight i think we could all do that.He gets very few losers,must make a fortune,cant understand why he needs to sell his system if hes that good.Wont give a refund unless you show him proof of all your trades and they must match his or he says you are not following his system to the letter.

i`ve tried it,found it very difficult.The guy who runs it seems to just pick trades from the previous evening and uses it as his last nights trade.In hindsight i think we could all do that.He gets very few losers,must make a fortune,cant understand why he needs to sell his system if hes that good.Wont give a refund unless you show him proof of all your trades and they must match his or he says you are not following his system to the letter.

Thanks for your response, think i'll stay away from this one.

Hi, Have you personal experience of the Markets Mastered system? Does it make the profits that are stated on their website? Any info would be welcome.

Cheers,

Mesh
I have traded his evening system. Someone else posted that he posts screen shots based on hindsight which I don't agree with.
Not an easy system to trade by any means though. Takes a bit of getting used to - the set ups are not as clear cut as Net Trap for example. And you need to put in screen time. And wrap your head around divergence.
Not sure what claims he has made regarding profits on his web site to be honest.

Last edited:
Has anyone come across:
The DMC Forex Strategy by Neil Leitch published by Canonbury Publishing Ltd
I just had a marketing email about it, seems to trade using an alert set up in Meta-trader, it sounds rather like Autofocus FX..
Any info most welcome, thanks....

I've just looked at a system called Xtreme Pip Poacher which involves the use of the MT4 platform. I have always used IG (although I have used other platforms in the past) so I have opened a demo account with Short Spreads. Anyone else tried this system?