Options Made Easy Course

ivot

I was watching tv the other night and an infomercial for a course/software called Options Made Easy came on. I checked out their website and they have courses for Stocks, Commodities, and Forex. Just curious if anyone had ever used their stuff before. It was all pretty expensive, around 5,000 dollars. Of course they had the obligatory testimonials saying how great it all was.

ivot said:
I was watching tv the other night and an infomercial for a course/software called Options Made Easy came on. I checked out their website and they have courses for Stocks, Commodities, and Forex. Just curious if anyone had ever used their stuff before. It was all pretty expensive, around 5,000 dollars. Of course they had the obligatory testimonials saying how great it all was.

While I am not familiar with their Options software, I have used their currency trading software. I would assume their Options program may work and handle similarly. It is very expensive stuff. And I don't feel that it helps a person trade any more effectively or skillfully than other good trading tools available from other sources at a small fraction of the cost.

Here's a link that may offer you links to many other helpful resources related to Options trading:
www.optionstradermag.com/m39sqw.htm

Best regards.

Dave

So would you say that their program didn't help you to become a profitable trader?