options in oil

tmtrader

7 0
does anyone know any brokers who offer cal/put options in oil over a period of 1 or days specified by the option purchaser? or upto a maximum of a month, again the dates specified by the purchaser?

Robertral

446 4
tmtrader said:
does anyone know any brokers who offer cal/put options in oil over a period of 1 or days specified by the option purchaser? or upto a maximum of a month, again the dates specified by the purchaser?

You want an OTC oil options???? You gonna be doing size????

peter carlin

12 0
Options in Oil

tmtrader said:

I can suggest a few people/places to do tailor-made energy options like you speak of, but unless you are a corporate entityt, with a credit rating, there is no place for you to deal. NYMEX does a lot more of the standardized OTC options, but nothing with flexible expiry.

If its a strip of one day expiry options, its possible...but they are really the preserve of the gas and power industry.

tmtrader

7 0
than you all for your replies- Nymex is probably what i am looking for.
What about indicative prices, even previous days for getting an idea?

Grant

35 0
tmtrader said:
than you all for your replies- Nymex is probably what i am looking for.
What about indicative prices, even previous days for getting an idea?

Wall Street Journal, or do a search for Platt's (may have something).
Hope you want more than an 'idea' when you take a position ... dodgy in the Middle East

DanielLambert

145 1
NYMEX have a full listing of the option closing prices,

Take a look at Theoiltrader.com too , im considering taking the trial.

I think over the next few weeks oil is going to be the most volatile market to make ( or lose) money on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock