Optionetics- any background,sucess?

has been discussed here before.
I dont know how to post the link.

Go to: Discussions, then Search for a Post, then enter "optionetics".
the thread is called "Optionetics Seminar".
:)

Went to a seminar two years ago, they suggested that options are easy to trade, lots of people signed up. I met someone recently who went on their cse and thought it was good. This person had no previous trading experience though.

thanks for the responses, I have signed up for one in 7 days but have no money paid, and I really would like to know if I am as well off to go with 'Rick's picks' than paying 2295Euro for option etics..........

went onto one of their introduction seminars a few years ago and signed up for the live course. At the time they were running two UK seminars, one in London and one up north somewhere. We could not attend the London and were promised that there would be another one in a few months. Heard nothing from them, they haven't run any courses here as far as i am aware since so we haven't been on a live training course.

The materials that we purchased were actually very good and after paying you can go on the training course free of charge for life anywhere in the world.

thata as far as we have got with them at the moment. Hope to catch the training course this time around.

Did the course, trade for a living,will be at this w/end's seminar. Recommended.

I too have been on this course. Paid 2 years back and have been back twice for the london 2 day seminar for free. each time they come back with new startegies. software bought from them esignal/advanced get-very good-has fib ratios and helps me with my spread betting!
I haven't traded options yet, but have been spreadbetting......going this w/end and hopefully come out with the confidence to deal in the options market!
There are many people i have met from their previous seminar....they are trading options...some small some with slightly bigger money...good luck!