only in City index ??

XxRamboPLxX

12 1
hi guys

in my last month i was making alot of money by scalpin i was shoosing good -
movement us stocks and strated to scalpe it was terrific(y) tell this week
:( started to get treated differently. it reached a point where orders were taking almost a minute to get processed and orders were being refused based on price movements within that time. i know that SB providers don't like scalpers but this how i work big stakes + 1-2 min in and out

all i'm asking is this treatment only from my broker or not (City index)

P.s : i was trading equities with Colmex in the same way but never got troubles i changed to SB because i lost 20 000$ in Sport betting:cry:

Last edited:

Hate2Lose

155 3
hi guys

:( started to get treated differently. it reached a point where orders were taking almost a minute to get processed and orders were being refused based on price movements within that time. i know that SB providers don't like scalpers but this how i work big stakes + 1-2 min in and out

P.s : i was trading equities with Colmex in the same way but never got troubles i changed to SB because i lost 20 000$ in Sport betting:cry:

Ouch!

Have you looked at CFDs? It’s not exempt from cap gains tax, but you can find providers who give you direct market access so no chance of re-quotes etc. Scalpers are welcome on the ‘real market’!

75% of something is better than 100% of nothing, eh?

Stargunner

127 19
Scalping on a market maker is massively frowned upon, and can be a breach of the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up.
One person reported that Plus500 actually wouldn't pay out when someone scalped with them.

XxRamboPLxX

12 1
i think Plus500 have NDD

peakoil

257 38
@ tar

Of course IG are the best around. I cherish 'em these days too. But, I'm no scalper. And it was only a LOL for me, because you seem to be advising a self-confessed scalper to join IG Index instead of taking the (...surely more sensible) DMA route, which others have suggested.

Last edited:

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
As i understand he wants to SB , he is looking now at FXCM , that's why i suggested IG , but ofcorse DMA is better if he doesn't mind , and to quit scalping is even better and better :cheesy:

Cheers

Hate2Lose

155 3
yes i know DMA is good to scalpers but only if you have big Big BIG capital
i will tray CFDs

Thanks

Good idea.

Depends what you define as ‘big’ – in my experience, anything over £10k account is optimum for DMA and scalping. Less is still viable , but charges higher.

Perhaps also look for hybrid pricing over different exchanges, BATs, Turquoise, LSE etc. Sometimes, I’ve found 0 spreads on the underlying market!

Hate2Lose

155 3
Scalping on a market maker is massively frowned upon, and can be a breach of the terms and conditions you agreed to when you signed up.
One person reported that Plus500 actually wouldn't pay out when someone scalped with them.

That’s shocking!

I think if they’re providing a price, they should honour it, no matter what your strategy.

If their systems can’t handle it/hedge quickly enough, it’s their problem IMO.

seti2

26 1
i have the same experience

hi guys

my friend imy account just recently closed with gftuk and they are the same ,when they notice me making money more than i lose they decide to close my account
they are all of the same because the fund going from their own pockets and that doesn't suit them
they are open this business for losers because 85%of clients los and that why their business running

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock