only in City index ??

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
my friend imy account just recently closed with gftuk and they are the same ,when they notice me making money more than i lose they decide to close my account
they are all of the same because the fund going from their own pockets and that doesn't suit them
they are open this business for losers because 85%of clients los and that why their business running

Hi , as i recall yours was a binary account , right ?

highbury fx

338 114
That’s shocking!

I think if they’re providing a price, they should honour it, no matter what your strategy.

If their systems can’t handle it/hedge quickly enough, it’s their problem IMO.

Its their way of running their business. If you don't like it open an account with one of the other hundred providers. If you sign the customer agreement without reading it or understanding it then that's your fault not theirs.

highbury fx

338 114
They are, but NDD isn't the same as having direct market access.

NDD just means they will never use manual execution, all deals go straight onto their books as soon as you push the button. It doesn't mean they mirror your trade in the underlying.

It doesn't just mean that. Yes, you're correct that manual execution is not used by the s/b firms risk managers/traders but that doesn't necessarily mean your trade will sit on their B book. NDD simply means there is no dealer intervention, some brokers will hedge your trade 1 for 1 in the market and capture fraction of pips on EVERY deal whilst some brokers will let your trades form part of their risk and run it until their risk limits are exceeded and they need to hedge that excess exposure.

NDD is the way to go. I believe IG have the capability now of auto hedging their more successful scalpers which on the face of it sounds bad, but actually its not. Previously those same scalpers would have been on dealer alert and a manual check against the underlying or a hedge would have needed to take place before the trade attempt was accepted (or rejected). At least with auto hedge a deal will be done quickly (or rejected instantly if it fails tolerance)

It all comes back to the same argument.. spreadbet firms, market makers, cfd companies, ECN, multi bank portals... they all dislike scalpers that make money (they love the rubbish ones though :) ) but their attitude is changing from making it so difficult for these clients to make money to actually trying to find a way where they can both make money. A trader should want his broker to be able to profit from him somehow otherwise it isn't going to be much of a relationship at all.

Hate2Lose

155 3
my friend imy account just recently closed with gftuk and they are the same ,when they notice me making money more than i lose they decide to close my account
they are all of the same because the fund going from their own pockets and that doesn't suit them
they are open this business for losers because 85%of clients los and that why their business running

Yeah, I’ve heard this before. I would stick to a DMA provider – I don’t mind paying commission as long as I know I’m working against a real market.

Hate2Lose

155 3
Its their way of running their business. If you don't like it open an account with one of the other hundred providers. If you sign the customer agreement without reading it or understanding it then that's your fault not theirs.

Really? It's my fault :cheesy::LOL:

highbury fx

338 114
Really? It's my fault :cheesy::LOL:

if you open an account and deposit real money and do live trades and make or lose real money and you haven't read the contract before you begin depositing and trading then it isn't their fault.

plus500 don't like scalpers, they don't like scalpers taking pips off them frequently without giving them a chance to hedge. why would they try and attract that business or pander to it if they make clear they don't want it.

there are dozens of broking houses that publish that they accept scalpers, why not choose one of them, why go for one just because you've come across their website or a banner and the account opening process was easy and they give you £20 for your trouble?

you want me to say that s/b firms and cfd firms should be grateful that you've opened an account with them and that they should be thankful the one way traffic is you taking small pips off them all the time? that would be stupid wouldn't it? they wont put up with that, what business would. unless they have a chance to hedge you or run the risk for a reasonable amount of time they'll make it difficult for you until you bugger off or come unstuck and do your boots. I understand that, its not rocket surgery.

I have use the word 'you' to describe any s/b or cfd client and not you specifically.

postman

Legendary member
25,906 3,219
if you open an account and deposit real money and do live trades and make or lose real money and you haven't read the contract before you begin depositing and trading then it isn't their fault.

plus500 don't like scalpers, they don't like scalpers taking pips off them frequently without giving them a chance to hedge. why would they try and attract that business or pander to it if they make clear they don't want it.

there are dozens of broking houses that publish that they accept scalpers, why not choose one of them, why go for one just because you've come across their website or a banner and the account opening process was easy and they give you £20 for your trouble?

you want me to say that s/b firms and cfd firms should be grateful that you've opened an account with them and that they should be thankful the one way traffic is you taking small pips off them all the time? that would be stupid wouldn't it? they wont put up with that, what business would. unless they have a chance to hedge you or run the risk for a reasonable amount of time they'll make it difficult for you until you bugger off or come unstuck and do your boots. I understand that, its not rocket surgery.

I have use the word 'you' to describe any s/b or cfd client and not you specifically.

I've just had a look at the T's and C's for plus 500 and nowhere does it state they dont want scalpers, so it isnt clear at all.
Can you show me where you found that gem of information, I might close my account. (That does rather show me up as an unsuccessful scalper if what your saying is right :eek:).

5umBloke

4 0
Home for a scalper?

Moved my post to here - seemed appropriate on second thoughts that I start a new thread.

Last edited:

westonweston

11 0
keep well away

hi guys

in my last month i was making alot of money by scalpin i was shoosing good -
movement us stocks and strated to scalpe it was terrific(y) tell this week
:( started to get treated differently. it reached a point where orders were taking almost a minute to get processed and orders were being refused based on price movements within that time. i know that SB providers don't like scalpers but this how i work big stakes + 1-2 min in and out

all i'm asking is this treatment only from my broker or not (City index)

P.s : i was trading equities with Colmex in the same way but never got troubles i changed to SB because i lost 20 000$ in Sport betting:cry:

The worst on the market to use , keep away, on 100 trade tickets on long position 97% went down in price. it obvious they run against people like me and you.
I had an open position for almost 3 month, I then closed, as soon I closed, the price went up, I then bought again after a few minutes, and then the price when right down again. So I sold, when I sold again it went right up.
Those are the professional scammer and crooks in operation . Keep away, they will rob you .

everytime I close a position with the speed of light the price went down , and back again . Crooks at work keep away

westonweston

11 0
keep away from this fir, they run all the time against , The worst on the market to use , keep away, on 100 trade tickets on long position 97% went down in price. it obvious they run against people like me and you.
I had an open position for almost 3 month, I then closed, as soon I closed, the price went up, I then bought again after a few minutes, and then the price when right down again. So I sold, when I sold again it went right up. They are a rip off
Those are the professional scammer and crooks in operation . Keep away, they will rob you .

everytime I close a position with the speed of light the price went down , and back again . Crooks at work keep away

westonweston

11 0
The worst on the market to use , keep away, on 100 trade tickets on long position 97% went down in price. it obvious they run against people like me and you.
I had an open position for almost 3 month, I then closed, as soon I closed, the price went up, I then bought again after a few minutes, and then the price when right down again. So I sold, when I sold again it went right up.

Stargunner

127 19

Actually I've found CityIndex's products track the underlying very well. They don't have the same speed of execution as IG or CMC, but I'm still a happy and profitable customer of theirs.

postman

Legendary member
25,906 3,219

You are not being singled out, its simple to compare the price your broker / SB quotes with another in real time, they will be the same. Yet the second broker knows nothing of your trade!
Just check if your SB is matching everyone else's price, 'cause if they aren't you can make money arbing them. I've posted this in real time on here myself, the broker concerned has since changed their platform.

You must realise there are hundreds if not thousands of people / bots looking for small discrepancies in prices between brokers to exploit for profit.
99.99% of the time, if you lost money on a trade it was due to one or more of your mistakes with the entry, exit, stop, tradesize (psychology) ...

If you see something dodgy going on, you can usually exploit it to your own advantage like I did, thats the sort of mentality it takes to be a trader, not "I lost money 'cause they robbed me :cry:".

highbury fx

338 114
I've just had a look at the T's and C's for plus 500 and nowhere does it state they dont want scalpers, so it isnt clear at all.
Can you show me where you found that gem of information, I might close my account. (That does rather show me up as an unsuccessful scalper if what your saying is right :eek:).

you should take a look at clause 15.2, 15.5, 15.6, 15.12 and 15.15. Each is written to give Plus500 a legitimate excuse to cancel or not accept any trade they don't like. 15.15 is specific enough to say they do not accept trades from robots.

postman

Legendary member
25,906 3,219
you should take a look at clause 15.2, 15.5, 15.6, 15.12 and 15.15. Each is written to give Plus500 a legitimate excuse to cancel or not accept any trade they don't like. 15.15 is specific enough to say they do not accept trades from robots.

And so to back up your conspiracy theory you interpret that loose wording to mean "No scalping". :whistling

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock