Online swing trading partner

Swingiton

Hello
I'm a partial time swing trader (US stock only) for more than a 7 years, right now I'm a lonely wolf and I'm looking for trading partner in order to share knowledge, trades, thoughts, help out on red days, keep each other from losing strikes etc.
you know, do what partners do.. :).

If you have big dreams like me about a to get better life from trading, you are more than welcome to contact me.

Thank you

how profitable are you? i'm currently trying to learn forex. are you on telegram?

Hi
I'm in the market for more than a 6 years but I'm profitable only on the last few months.
I'm doing around 4% per month.
I'm not in the forex business so i can't help you with that, only US stocks.
My telegram is https://t.me/T3a2m1

Have you considered sharing with others a trading journal online? There is a Trading Journals forum here at t2w.

Hello
I'm a partial time swing trader (US stock only) for more than a 7 years, right now I'm a lonely wolf and I'm looking for trading partner in order to share knowledge, trades, thoughts, help out on red days, keep each other from losing strikes etc.
you know, do what partners do.. :).

If you have big dreams like me about a to get better life from trading, you are more than welcome to contact me.

Thank you

When you die, you will go ALONE - I guarantee it. While you're alive, use the same formula = go it ALONE

Since you're Israeli, you may step up the degree of difficulty by opting to parnter with a Palestinian. Then and only then might you have something of substance.