Online Financial Trading Courses

It is quite difficult to find reliable information on Forex. Actualy, for the several years in this sphere I could hardly remember something that was useful.
To my mind, it is better to look for books, written by market professionals, and watch interviews. Most of the commercial courses bring no value and just explain well-known basics

i would recommend you learn the basics through any big forums training guides

here ......and Babypips has a decent free academy but beware the sharks who will eventually try to sell you stuff .............if yuo can make it learning on the internet for a few months for free (please !!) then by that time if you do decide to buy into training at least you should have more idea of what you want and who can help

N

The best way to learn is to copy the ways investment banks make money. There are many good courses out there but I’ve linked my favorite youtube trading series. It’ll really help you understand the fundamentals of trading as a beginner. You don’t want to listen to other retail traders and their strategies, this will just mislead you. trading is a slow process, its all about building a portfolio into retirement, not a get rich quick scheme. good luck out there

The best way to learn is to copy the ways investment banks make money. There are many good courses out there but I’ve linked my favorite youtube trading series. It’ll really help you understand the fundamentals of trading as a beginner. You don’t want to listen to other retail traders and their strategies, this will just mislead you. trading is a slow process, its all about building a portfolio into retirement, not a get rich quick scheme. good luck out there

Good clip.

Money and risk management are key. Knowing the infinite detail of how USD/JPY moves tick by tick by tick is not.

Come on-you know the video states specifically we cannot emulate the investment banks, but we can trade like a hedge fund. I mentor options traders for free, by the way

The forex broker that i use for almost 3 years always provide good daily trading analysis and much help me to decide the right pair to invest...

I have a YouTube channel with +1200 subscribers and advanced material about technical analysis, risk management and trading psychology, which I prefer to call behavioral economics.

I'm currently creating the third course that will complete my whole theory about trading. The first course deals with fractal geometry aligned with momentum plus some interesting ideas about risk like fidning optimal risk/reward ratios using logarithmic curves of increments in the margin of error of various risk/reward ratios, and the introduction to about 40 cognitive biases that cloud our judgement in real time when we trade.

The second course is my theory about how market makers (large traders, not phony brokers) manipulate retail traders, and how we can exploit these techniques instead of being caught by them. This investigation goes from Greek philosophy until the knowledge of specific cognitive biases like the Von Restorff Effect, Reverse Psychology and Bandwagon Effect. These large traders have a specific agenda that can be recognized and taken advantage of.

The third course will be about econophysics in the market, and the identification of market edges using Newton's laws of motion in alignment with pitchforks.

My channel also has about 120 free videos with trade examples and general wisdom about trading

Channel link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ue0lXRPv8cqyI9W26BtBg/videos

Thank you

There can be found some good online and free of charge courses that could provide you only basic knowledge. Books on this topic are much better option. However, without background knowledge and understanding of economy don’t play on fundamentals until you master it.