Oil Day Trader say we're all crooks!

Now he's going on about "sissy boys" and complaining that nobody buys his videos? Why would that be? A lunatic ranting on and on is good value.

So is it a scam then? Or will he come here and give a few predictions to demonstrate just how he's cracked the code of the futures market? I think he should come here and show us all up.

He's said he's the best trader in the world.

Now he's going on about "sissy boys" and complaining that nobody buys his videos? Why would that be? A lunatic ranting on and on is good value.

The best ever is the claim that live trading rooms don't work because then 'they' can reconfigure the 'machine' to take out his positions if they can see him trade!!!! So he had to stop doing live trading rooms since someone was willing to load up a few yards to take down his 40 pt 2 grand stop.

Goodness!

The best ever is the claim that live trading rooms don't work because then 'they' can reconfigure the 'machine' to take out his positions if they can see him trade!!!! So he had to stop doing live trading rooms since someone was willing to load up a few yards to take down his 40 pt 2 grand stop.

Goodness!

Sorry, I realised my error, the Masons get their margin from the antichrist himself and don't mind leveraging themselves up to take out any **** poor position.

Remember what the Masonics did to PVM after all?

Oil futures drunk-trading incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The light, the light!

Sorry, I realised my error, the Masons get their margin from the antichrist himself and don't mind leveraging themselves up to take out any **** poor position.

Remember what the Masonics did to PVM after all?

Oil futures drunk-trading incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The light, the light!

$10,000 Challenge And Warning To FBI - YouTube

Another classic. 4:50 to get you started. "I don't want you knowing my offshore corporations!"

Now that's a required disclosure to a certain bureau David, you need to get K-1 statements for each of these billion dollar enterprises, not to mention disclose their existence with immediate effect....

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

Naturally I would never shop a maniac because it's all fantasy, but unintelligent fantasy is never pleasing to the ear.

I should really go outside.

Oil Trading Academy, since scam websites like asiaonthebid want to call me a scam, I decided to show how easy it is for me to use the codes and make a quick and easy $1,980 in a few hours. What trader in the world can out trade me? I've sent the challenge of $10,000 to asiaonthebid.com and but of course they haven't accepted the challenge and won't ever accept the challenge because nobody at that website has any idea whatsoever on how to trade. There are no traders at any trading forums anywhere in the world, if you want to learn how to trade you have to come and learn from geniuses like me who break codes and who find amazing discoveries and then are nice enough like I am to share those discoveries with you. If you go to a trading forum you'll be scammed by little fat Freemason punks who are con artists and criminals all around the world along with being homosexuals and pedophiles, personally I think we should execute them immediately all around the world and rid the world of their filth and disgust and their lies and the fact they've put the entire Futures markets under the control of a computer program in advance and then they lie through their teeth to perpetuate the scam notion that their is a "free market" and that the markets are "trading", which they are not and which I have proven mathematically and which allows me to trade like in this video and get every trade right for $1,980 within a few hours. Ready to wake up?

David.

The Freemasons are coming for you. You have revealed too many secrets. They can't let a scientist and philosopher like you share the secret code of the futures markets with the world.

You can't go to the FBI or the NSA. The Freemasons own the FBI and the NSA. Big Mike and Mr T2W have got it sewn up - they're Freemasons too. It doesn't matter to them that you're the greatest trader who has ever lived.

Hang on hang on, I know I'm spamming this thread, but 11 minutes to the end on the above video ($10,000 Challenge And Warning To FBI) explains everything anyone ever needed to know about the unfortunate state of this man's mind.

Sad in many ways, but mainly truly truly mad.

Hang on hang on, I know I'm spamming this thread, but 11 minutes to the end on the above video ($10,000 Challenge And Warning To FBI) explains everything anyone ever needed to know about the unfortunate state of this man's mind.

Sad in many ways, but mainly truly truly mad.

Come off it. This is either a wind up or a brilliant scam.

Wait a minute...maybe YOU'RE a punk Freemason freak.

OilTradingAcademy has challenged the best T2Win trader to a tradeoff. He won't do it for less than 2k, just not worth his time...anyone know how to contact world trading champion Bag****y?

OilTradingAcademy has challenged the best T2Win trader to a tradeoff. He won't do it for less than 2k, just not worth his time...anyone know how to contact world trading champion Bag****y?

No point in that. Plopbooby is the Head Freemason of Egypt.

You are a Freemason punk freak and you're in league with Mr Bigmike and Mr T2W. You've called him a scam, even though he's physically and mentally superior to you in every way.

Look at you with your stupid sunglasses on. You're not even a real Leopard, just some fat chocolate Labrador. That's what the English have come to, of course in America they still have real leopards, and real men, WITH shirts on.

I want him to say my name on one of his videos, and say all sorts of nasty things about me.

in other news, anyone on here run a marathon?