Oil Day Trader say we're all crooks!

I don't come on here for a couple days and everybody's got banned what's happened?

Well, I HAVE been here the last few days, and i'm not sure either.

Didn't there used to be a thread that was always updated that had a banned list explained reasons for the ban and the duration?

Just been messing around with the old Nikkei futures because I'm stupid and like to pay 5 points into a 15k quote market that's just batsh*t crazy, and thought I'd watch some awful second rate visual entertainment on YouTube as I did this...

...however, my recommended list now includes videos about proof of Aliens, Zionist conspiracies, McDonald's mind control etc etc along with a variety of other mad nonsense for lunatics. It seems even the YouTube algos had David marked down for a nutjob and now I'm lumped in the same category by way of viewing his stuff. This is worrying.

Just been messing around with the old Nikkei futures because I'm stupid and like to pay 5 points into a 15k quote market that's just batsh*t crazy, and thought I'd watch some awful second rate visual entertainment on YouTube as I did this...

...however, my recommended list now includes videos about proof of Aliens, Zionist conspiracies, McDonald's mind control etc etc along with a variety of other mad nonsense for lunatics. It seems even the YouTube algos had David marked down for a nutjob and now I'm lumped in the same category by way of viewing his stuff. This is worrying.

olitradingacademy youtube:

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

(n) :(

What am I gonna watch for entertainment now?

olitradingacademy youtube:

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines and/or claims of copyright infringement.

(n) :(

What am I gonna watch for entertainment now?

Making threats to kill people will probably result in getting banned, though David will blame the zionists whose computer controls YouTube and google.

wot ?...........no youtubes anymore on this guy ?

dammit .........I liked him

hahahahahahaha
N

A thread that long about some unhinged guy? That explains why I am not spending much time on trading forums any more.

Well they must be controlling Adobe Flash as well because I can't view that. Can you give us a brief summary?

Well he said something about camps that the Zionists have set up to behead the rest of us when the time comes (and it's coming soon it seems) along with the usual awful hate speech nonsense.