Oil Day Trader say we're all crooks!

Care in the Community has not been a resounding success then......

See, the thing is, one part of me knows that it's wrong to provoke the guy, as he obviously has some issues to work on. He's Piggy in our Lord of the Flies.

But, equally, there is a really awful part of me that wants to push him and push him until he pops. It's like a blood sport. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not gonna stop either.

Let's hope he does another T2W video. Plenty more for him to comment on after today.

See, the thing is, one part of me knows that it's wrong to provoke the guy, as he obviously has some issues to work on. He's Piggy in our Lord of the Flies.

But, equally, there is a really awful part of me that wants to push him and push him until he pops. It's like a blood sport. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not gonna stop either.

I still say the unhinged loonery is just his gimmick. You never know, there's that many fruitcakes in the world, it could appeal to a lot of people. If he can find 1000 chumps to shell out for his videos, that's a million clams for almost no work or cost.

Not a bad return for acting batsh1t on youtube a few times a month.

I can see Steve reading this. Steve - you are honoured. You get about a half minute rant all about you in his video. You might have got longer, but he got distracted by his hatred of "fags" and his threat to punch the teeth out of any "fags" that get too close to him.

Still though, nice to be named.

I empathise with those sentiments.I've felt the same way with several people on T2W over the years but I've desisted most of the time as what they really crave is a response and attention. Invariably they don't deserve either. I must admit I have succumbed a few times especially when I've seen totally innocent people attacked by the pathetic trolls and bullies.

As for this guy, credit to him for making me laugh at the zaniest video ever on T2W.and he's getting himself a lot of publicity......which is what I reckon it's all about.it's a
job this it's a virtual community otherwise he'd have machine gunned us all by now in the real world.

Last edited:

i know it's wrong but it is comedy gold. The vid had me in stitches and the aggressive homophobic rants were a little scary. the guy clearly needs some help. it's a bit like watching a tourettes documentary, you know you shouldnt laugh but you cant help it.:cool:

i know it's wrong but it is comedy gold. The vid had me in stitches and the aggressive homophobic rants were a little scary. the guy clearly needs some help. it's a bit like watching a tourettes documentary, you know you shouldnt laugh but you cant help it.:cool:

neither can they!

Now he's calling for Freemasons to be killed. This idiot needs to be locked up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OilTradngAcadmy

youre only saying that because (multi choice)

A, Dave is an illumination, illuminarti, illusionist

B, you know Hal still wont open the pod bay door for Dave

C, you know Dave is snorting with freebase, freewilly, freemasons who stole his stash

D, Dave, the new snake-oiled winner in the who's-got-lulz game

Oh and apparently you're a low intellect taxi driver, according to David that is.
. . . from which one could conclude that in spite of David's universal knowledge about every subject under the sun, he's not 'au fait' with the stats about the size of a London cabbie's brain once they've acquired 'The Knowledge'.
:p