Oil Day Trader say we're all crooks!

random12345

Established member
793 280
Waste of a human being.

Peter

Peter, Peter, come now.

You're a P, Freemason Code Broken I make that to be a 16. That, uh, makes you the Anti Christ (13) plus 3 in change. 3, which I'm going to arbitrarily multiply by 11, Exodus 11 in fact, the old new born plague, because I'm a code cracker and all, is 33, which makes you a 33rd Degree Mason and a 33rd Degree Mason is the worst, everyone knows. Like the Rotary club on crack when those guys get together.

What really worried me is that Roger Rabbit is, in fact, Lucifer himself. 36. I always knew there was something off about that sonovabtch. He gave Christopher Lloyd eternal life in exchange for Bob Hoskin's career.

I'm free at last.

Reactions: Shakone

Hakuna Matata

357 209
OK, time to own up.

I'm not really the man on the horse.

The man on the Horse is actually a fellow that goes by the name of Vladimir Putin. You might remember him from such roles as "President of Russia" from 2000 to 2008, or his cameo appearance as "Prime Minister of Russia" from 2008 to 2012. You can call him a fag if you want to, but I guess that you'd end up with more than 15 minutes* in folsom prison with accusations like that.

* proper LOL's at that. 15 minutes. LOLOLOLOL.
** Mission Accomplished.

random12345

Established member
793 280
OK, time to own up.

I'm not really the man on the horse.

The man on the Horse is actually a fellow that goes by the name of Vladimir Putin. You might remember him from such roles as "President of Russia" from 2000 to 2008, or his cameo appearance as "Prime Minister of Russia" from 2008 to 2012. You can call him a fag if you want to, but I guess that you'd end up with more than 15 minutes* in folsom prison with accusations like that.

* proper LOL's at that. 15 minutes. LOLOLOLOL.
** Mission Accomplished.

Brilliant. In case of any confusion from this, I did have some cliff notes that may help since it was a slog to get through it... massive slog...

The 14:00 mark asserting that Hakuna needs to put his shirt back on is an absolute classic. Not one hint of sarcasm. Incredible!

14:50 - asserts that all worldly knowledge is his at a quantum level, which was brilliant timing given the lack of the most rudimentary knowledge of worldwide politics.

15:45 is an absolute shambles... even Malcolm Tucker couldn't spin that one. Wow. Mel Gibson calling his ex style.

When he gets around to berating me and my tiny phallus (not my fault my girlfriend has big hands :confused:), I think he genuinely believes I'm afraid of the retail industry (Topshop et al) rather than the maniacs in the retail side of trading... an unfortunate misunderstanding.

Reactions: Sir Pond Life Dreg

Hakuna Matata

357 209
your girlfriends hands look OK to me.

Then again, I've spent 15 minutes in Folsom Prison.

Mrs Cash was well up for it.

rathcoole_exile

Veteren member
3,924 767
as a 32' Freemason myself, I feel it is my duty to defend Freemasonry - we do not control the whole World !!!

Just the important stuff .......!

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Why is he issuing threats against "fags"?

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Now he's going on about "sissy boys" and complaining that nobody buys his videos? Why would that be? A lunatic ranting on and on is good value.

Shakone

2,458 665
So is it a scam then? Or will he come here and give a few predictions to demonstrate just how he's cracked the code of the futures market? I think he should come here and show us all up.

He's said he's the best trader in the world.

random12345

Established member
793 280
Now he's going on about "sissy boys" and complaining that nobody buys his videos? Why would that be? A lunatic ranting on and on is good value.

The best ever is the claim that live trading rooms don't work because then 'they' can reconfigure the 'machine' to take out his positions if they can see him trade!!!! So he had to stop doing live trading rooms since someone was willing to load up a few yards to take down his 40 pt 2 grand stop.

Goodness!

random12345

Established member
793 280
The best ever is the claim that live trading rooms don't work because then 'they' can reconfigure the 'machine' to take out his positions if they can see him trade!!!! So he had to stop doing live trading rooms since someone was willing to load up a few yards to take down his 40 pt 2 grand stop.

Goodness!

Sorry, I realised my error, the Masons get their margin from the antichrist himself and don't mind leveraging themselves up to take out any **** poor position.

Remember what the Masonics did to PVM after all?

Oil futures drunk-trading incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The light, the light!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock