Of interest to Emini S&P traders

Brassa

Hello all.. I will be offering my new Emini monitor report for the Emini S&P and is of interest mostly to Emini S&P daytraders.
The EMini Monitor is a market report that is issued just at or right after the open of the day session of the Emini S&P. Market direction (long or short) is given with entry points and general target areas. Basic management of signals is also given .

The EMini Monitor can be used standalone or to support your method.

The method used that generates the signals in the EMini Monitor i use without any tech indicator or study so it can be used standalone.

Brassa, your post has been edited as we do not allow free advertising on this BB. If you wish to publish your information here, then feel free. If members wish to get in touch with you, they will do so. See SUNSEEKERS and BONSI posts who do just that.

your offer

Brassa said:
Hello all.. I will be offering my new Emini monitor report for the Emini S&P and is of interest mostly to Emini S&P daytraders.
The EMini Monitor is a market report that is issued just at or right after the open of the day session of the Emini S&P. Market direction (long or short) is given with entry points and general target areas. Basic management of signals is also given .

The EMini Monitor can be used standalone or to support your method.

The method used that generates the signals in the EMini Monitor i use without any tech indicator or study so it can be used standalone.[/QUOTE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI,,,CAN U SEND ME MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR E MINI OFFER....THANKS

[email protected]