Noxa indicators for Neuroshell

Another test result just recorded few hours ago...

Attachments

• aassates2.avi
    6.9 MB · Views: 672
Hi Илья

As per your request through my email, here attached NST chart, in order you can see the chart I include the indicator data file inside since I kept dll file (not free distributed).

Attachments

• eurusd1mssacht.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 423
Here is the screenshot result when combining Noxa-CSSA with Kalman filter and fastSSA. The result should be considered as empirical, may not applicable for other pair and market conditions.

Attachments

• noxafastssa.zip
    129.5 KB · Views: 429
  • noxakalman.zip
    159.2 KB · Views: 434
This is the trading strategy build using Chaoshunter model and noxafastssa as input

Attachments

• CH model Noxafastssa.zip
    328.5 KB · Views: 472
Someone who has NST 6 may open chart (saved data) here.

Attachments

• CH model noxafastssa chart.zip
    67.7 KB · Views: 376
mr.future we have to see your results for atleast 6 months before we can give any optinion or subscribe. if you have live results then post it here pls..

(y) sangat bagus sekali om ... itu strateginya...... intu indikator bawaan dari N.S atau beli om.... makasih om.... atas penjelasnya.. kalau apakah ada... indikator yang formatnya hampir sama kaya itu om....

Re: Tips using MT4NSDT Data feed

Hi, Can you attach the complete files to connect Neuroshell to mt4 please?

semua buat sendiri..
(y) sangat bagus sekali om ... itu strateginya...... intu indikator bawaan dari N.S atau beli om.... makasih om.... atas penjelasnya.. kalau apakah ada... indikator yang formatnya hampir sama kaya itu om....

arryex,
you're known experienced with neuroshell.
i want to ask you something, do you find genetic builder is the same as NS?

its using genetic neural network also

the framework, its also using random tons of indicator to be optimized to desired equity curved, with also having out of sample test.

percissely like NS feature when we in "training" mode.

different is, when we use it to MT4, NS we could directly fit it to MT4 with plug in,

in Genetic builder, we just request the software to create source code directly from it, then it goes an ready EA .

pdf report on CSSA

This is a report I got from Noxa website :D

Attachments

• Noxa CSSA chart #11 Performance Report Aug 26 2013.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 930
This is a report I got from Noxa website :D

The problem is why it is not working to other index, stock or forex pairs? if we can found the reason and apply to others then we conclude Qphase is work, otherwise we can have other conclusion: it may not applicable for all.

Checkout this two samples ..do you think cssa setting works at all time? those using same setting and without optimization but with new data as shown in sample #11.

I do not want to show the sample that using repainting parameter values.

Attachments

• cssa#6 #7.png
    cssa#6 #7.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 744
I've been testing Noxa AME optimized long only on a few stocks and it seems to work well until the trend changes. I did have noxa optimize AME for Lumber Liquidators LL for me 1 year ago both short and long and the returns have been very good 77% for the year.

I do not know what input Noxa AME you are using, here I use Noxa AME on LL data between 2007 - Dec 2010, I choose 44 as the best parameter within this period.
Afterward I extend the data up today, and still using 44 as the input parameter then you see here the result.

If you are using all data till today and you chose the best one, it doesn't mean it will perform good in the future.

Can you shown your chart?

Attachments

• Noxa AME on LL OOS.png
    Noxa AME on LL OOS.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 685