Noxa indicators for Neuroshell

Re: Real Trade simulation with Noxa #1

would you like to share NOXA CSSA.DLL? I would greatly appreciate it.. thank you...

Your appreciation is costing $350 ha..ha..SSA is not only noxa!!

Attachments

• PLAYING FUN FORECASTING SSA.pdf
    282.2 KB · Views: 655
Maksudnya begini bro, untuk data yang harmonic (berulang dengan pola yang sama) kita bisa prediksi future data dengan menggunakan SSA.

Contoh dalam pdf, untuk triangle kita punya 27 data asli, dengan menggunakan forecasting SSA dengan window K=6, kita bisa menampilkan 18(M=3*K) data baru hasil prediksi SSA.

Kalau model yang sama kita terapkan pada price data, diharapkan kita bisa prediksi future data juga.

-----------------------------------------

The intention is, for harmonic data(repeating in the same manner) using SSA forecasting we can predict the future data.

Sample in pdf, for triangle data we have 27 original data, using SSA forecasting (window K=6) to predict M=3*K=18 future data.

The similar method can be implemented on on the price data, expected to predict the future data.

Yang penting bisa coding di matlab saja Bro (dan punya matlab juga, kalau cari CDnya juga sudah banyak).
Kalau sudah di simpan ke csv, pakai NST versi berapapun bisa..

I feel when preparing this article, like preparing a thesis...

Sorry, I recall the article for updating purpose

Last edited:
Anyone who intend to try simple ssa .. check out this..
The zip file consist of
- aassa.exe (exetucable program in dos mode)
- akra.csv (sample data file)

Please download and install first MCRInstaller.exe (part of Matlab) 64 bit version. The aassa.exe is also 64 bit version, it will run on windows 7 64 bit.

You can create your own csv file which consist of data series (example close file).

Having fun...

Attachments

• Readme for aassa.pdf
    366.7 KB · Views: 821
  • aassa.zip
    103.6 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
Predict ssatrend using GARCH ...

Attachments

• PREDICT SSATREND USING GARCH.pdf
    571.7 KB · Views: 750
mas bro.... saya... kok hambir... putus asa di neuroshelll yah... ...kenapa saya belum bisa menemukan setingan yang biasa membuasaya tenang.... adakah sdh ada yang bisa saudara2 ku.. saya menggunakan versi 5.8.....pusing sekali nih..... toloooong....

My recent update...I tested on AUDJPY 1 minute chart (no repainting)
I use NST to calculate the profit/loss

Attachments

• ssatrendcrossover on MT4.png
    ssatrendcrossover on MT4.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 607
  • ssatrendcrossover Trading potfolio NST Calc.png
    ssatrendcrossover Trading potfolio NST Calc.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 798
  • ssatrendcrossover on MT4-2.png
    ssatrendcrossover on MT4-2.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 742
I am not sure if this EA strategy tester will work on real trade..

Attachments

• test5m-1.png
    test5m-1.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 618
  • EAtest audjpy5m-1.png
    EAtest audjpy5m-1.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 405
  • EAtest audjpy5m-2.png
    EAtest audjpy5m-2.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 496
  • EAtest audjpy5m-3.png
    EAtest audjpy5m-3.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 717
  • EAtest audjpy5m-4.png
    EAtest audjpy5m-4.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 375
Hello,
I have read your posts on Neuroshell on this forum and over on forexfactory. I am about to purchase Neuroshell to use with MT4 brokers - do you have any regrets using this combination? Do you think it is worth the $3000 price tag + indicators/add-ons?
Have you been profitable?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi,

Honestly, to become a profitable trader is not easy, using neural network is one of them. Some novice really expecting a quick jump, have all of them and profit immediately, in real situation you may be dissapointed.
I would suggest you to play first with some free software (or find some crack one) then after you feel it worth, you can buy them. My self with recent profitable trade on stock (almost 3 years) get clue that all of them are good to have to support your trade.

Thanks for the reply, maybe I should clarify my question.
Are the models you create with FX MT4 brokers tradeable - do they produce similar results to the backtesting? Some of the models you have shown look like they would be vulnerable to MT4 issues with slippage and execution issues negating alot of profits.
One thing I have found is that there is quite a difference from producing models or EAs that perform wonderfully in backtesting but have severe issues when faced with trading a live environment.

Hi,

If you plan to trade fx using Neuroshell Trader (NST), you may have several options:
- You have fx broker that can feed data directly to NST, Interactive Broker is one of them, but the slippage should always exist due to several problem (including internet connection speed)
- If you are using MT4 as your trading interface, there is data feed plugin available hence you can get data and trade from NST. Even on MT4 the slippage may exist either due to Broker, market movement and internet connection.
I am not sure which one better than other, in fact you will not 10% sure that the back testing result is similar with the actual trade. I have tried also to use remote server to reduce the connection speed problem, but again you can't trade when the market in high fluctuation. I experience can't place an order even in normal market condition. Hence selecting the broker also is one important thing.

Hence with above condition, to have a similar result to backtesting is not quite easy.
Nobody can guarantee ....this my honest answer

Hi,

If you plan to trade fx using Neuroshell Trader (NST), you may have several options:
- You have fx broker that can feed data directly to NST, Interactive Broker is one of them, but the slippage should always exist due to several problem (including internet connection speed)
- If you are using MT4 as your trading interface, there is data feed plugin available hence you can get data and trade from NST. Even on MT4 the slippage may exist either due to Broker, market movement and internet connection.
I am not sure which one better than other, in fact you will not 10% sure that the back testing result is similar with the actual trade. I have tried also to use remote server to reduce the connection speed problem, but again you can't trade when the market in high fluctuation. I experience can't place an order even in normal market condition. Hence selecting the broker also is one important thing.

Hence with above condition, to have a similar result to backtesting is not quite easy.
Nobody can guarantee ....this my honest answer

Hello Arry,
Do you mind if I email you some questions? I cannot PM here (low post count). Thanks,

Chris