Norton Internet Security 2004

Norton 05...very good...!!!!.

I have used Norton products for many a years now..and have become part of office and home networks...

It has protected the systems throughout...without a day being lost because of hacking or virus....

Yes nothing is perfect in life...but Norton does come very near....

I always upgrade on line....this time I felt that I was charged the VAT twice...so I sent an e mail to them asking if that was the case...

I got an e mail saying that they will refund the full amount...and I didn't even ask for it..!!!

They do look after their customers very well...

Peter 1

Thanks for the tip regarding the network connection this has speeded things up considerably

Racer said:
If Norton has an error it demands 100%.. have found that
problem on 2 computers..

look at CTRL ALT DEL if ccapp.exe is running at full.. then that is Norton being a pain yet again

ccapp exe is showing 9,012k is that ok ?

Everything seems to work a whole lot better after using lavasoft free adware and spyware killer and also the new windows xp security patch 2 .
Does anyone know how to turn off the extra free windows firewall you get with the new xp securtity patch 2 and does it really cause potential conflicts with Norton's firewall reducing your security ??
can recommend ccleaner.com for an excellent free clean up your computer tool

Just Another disgruntled slightly uncertain Norton user
:rolleyes:

Happy and successful trading
Peter 1

wot gets me about norton is this.....

in april i am told my 2000 renewal has expired and i need to bung them some more change to keep getting updates for 1 YEAR

in august (4 months in) i am told that 2000 is no longer supported and i need to bung em more change to keep my pc upto date.

NORTON WHERE ARE MY 8 REMAINING MONTHS. YOU R THIEVES

oatman said:
Have a look here in Task List for info on ccapp.exe
http://answersthatwork.com/

Thanks Mr Oatman for this very interesting and useful site
it's full of easy to understand Pc answers and adopts a simple and clear delivery of essential information showing you how to resolve just about anything and enhance your Pc's performance too.
Other commercial co's such as Microsoft would do well adopt a similar policy and format......and the jokes section is damn good too
Now maybe we can sort out these infernal machines n make some dosh..

Happy and Successful Trading

Peter 1 :LOL: