north east uk traders

sorry Chris I have come down with nasty bug - been in bed all today and expect same tomorrow. apologies for letting you down. Hopefully we will able to reaarange soon.
John

No problem John, tahnks for letting me know i appreciate it.

Cheers

Chris

I'm in Newcastle every week for forex talk.

Jp

Hi,
which FX course is that? If you are interested in a meeting somewhere between Newcastle and Durham (say A1M service station) I could be up for that at some stage.......... Which day(s) are you in Newcastle?
John

No courses, forex talk in general, I may travel but not at this time and days change but it's often Tues, Thurs. Any interested should message me to work something out.

I'm looking for some serious trading pals as my friends aren't going in the same direction.

No courses, forex talk in general, I may travel but not at this time and days change but it's often Tues, Thurs. Any interested should message me to work something out.

I'm looking for some serious trading pals as my friends aren't going in the same direction.

OK - now is not the time for me either as I'm away for next month.
However, this may be of interest to me and I will resurrect this thread on my return.

Hi Chris,
back from US and slightly lagged still so yet to restart trading. Are you still interested in the occasional get-together / sharing of resources?
Regards
John

Hello, im an active trader in Newcastle upon tyne, wondering if this group is still active? would be keen to meet up and chat through ideas and other trading related stuff.

Hi, I live in North Tyneside and am more than happy to have a coffee and share ideas. I’ve been trading for nearly a year and am slowly finding my feet.

Hi, I live in North Tyneside and am more than happy to have a coffee and share ideas. I’ve been trading for nearly a year and am slowly finding my feet.

Im glad i found someone who is from this area who is keen to chat trading. I only know people online currently. I have been active for about a year, sorta know what im doing. are you free weekends? I live in Gosforth if you are nearby?

Hi, sorry for the delay. I live near monkseaton and more than happy to meet up for an hour over a weekend. What type of trading do you do?