north east uk traders

arabianights

Legendary member
6,725 1,377
I should probably mention I was born in Durham, and most of my family are from the north east... I there probs every 2 months minimum (as in there more regularly than that).

Have southern accent but proudly northern at heart...

Next up weekend 10-12 sep.

Edit: To ha0dh0: Parents even have a bench from roker park in the house...

Last edited:

sparkie

9 0
you obviously don't remeber me. dan is asking for a trading chat room and you have just blocked it. ???

ha0dho

185 10
Yeah I remember u what u posted was not just a chat room

Black Cobra 427

9 0
Hi Dave,

Not sure how often you check this thread....

I'm an East Yorkshireman (Hull) living in Sunderland starting out trading...(trying to at least... around my day job).

Dibbled and dabbled in all sorts really - FTSE, Gold, JPY/EUR, S&P500, Dow etc - made some, lost some....not actively trading at the moment.

Looking to focus on something consistent to get me started again and build up the bank before diversifying....

Nice to know there are others on the Northern Coast who visit this site !

Thanks ! :)

nickyboyis

1 0
Could we set up a meeting for late Jan early Feb so that everyone can have some advance planning time? I am based in Darlington myself and would welcome some time with like minded individuals.

ha0dho

185 10
Could we set up a meeting for late Jan early Feb so that everyone can have some advance planning time? I am based in Darlington myself and would welcome some time with like minded individuals.
Could do if u want mate but dont expect many people

D Marshall

3 0
I am an 18 year old from York, started getting an interest in trading only a month ago.

How much do you guys make a month on average through trading and how much would you have to trade with in your account to achieve this ?

D Marshall

3 0
I am an 18 year old from York, started getting an interest in trading only a month ago.

How much do you guys make a month on average through trading and how much would you have to trade with in your account to achieve this ?

goronnie

4 0
Could do if u want mate but dont expect many people
I'd be interested in meeting up. From Sunderland, but now living in Washington. Traded shares a couple of years ago - did ok (guess everybody did) 'till the crash. Been off and on trying spreadbetting forex over the last year - both live and demo. Would really like to here about other peoples stratergies/methods/lessons learnt etc. Currently full time Engineer, but thinking of living in Thailand in a couple of years so would have a bit more time to do something a bit more serious, and maybe even supplement my income - if I can crack this nut! So anybody out there fancy a meet - I'm up for it.