north east uk traders

Jun 7, 2011
Hi John

I would prefer to meet face to face too. I am based in Darlington and i am usually free during the day.

Chris
Excellent. I'll propose a few dates and let you choose. Time of day can be around coffee time or lunch to your preference.....
this week I'm free Wednesday (anytime), Thursday until 14.00, Friday (anytime)
next week free Wed, Thurs, Friday.

Where would you like to meet?
John

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2011
Excellent. I'll propose a few dates and let you choose. Time of day can be around coffee time or lunch to your preference.....
this week I'm free Wednesday (anytime), Thursday until 14.00, Friday (anytime)
next week free Wed, Thurs, Friday.

Where would you like to meet?
John
Wednesday about 10 at Aston Hotel just off junction 59 postcode is DL1 3NL. I am open to other suggestions?

Jun 7, 2011
Wednesday about 10 at Aston Hotel just off junction 59 postcode is DL1 3NL. I am open to other suggestions?
fixed - it's in my diary. I look forward to meeting another local trader.
John

PS I'm 6' 2", glasses, as bit bald on top with a beard to compensate. Drive a fairly old blue Seat Toledo.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2011
fixed - it's in my diary. I look forward to meeting another local trader.
John

PS I'm 6' 2", glasses, as bit bald on top with a beard to compensate. Drive a fairly old blue Seat Toledo.
Ok John look forward to meeting you.

Jun 17, 2011
No courses, forex talk in general, I may travel but not at this time and days change but it's often Tues, Thurs. Any interested should message me to work something out.

I'm looking for some serious trading pals as my friends aren't going in the same direction.

Jun 7, 2011
No courses, forex talk in general, I may travel but not at this time and days change but it's often Tues, Thurs. Any interested should message me to work something out.

I'm looking for some serious trading pals as my friends aren't going in the same direction.
OK - now is not the time for me either as I'm away for next month.
However, this may be of interest to me and I will resurrect this thread on my return.

Jun 7, 2011
Hi Chris,
back from US and slightly lagged still so yet to restart trading. Are you still interested in the occasional get-together / sharing of resources?
Regards
John

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, im an active trader in Newcastle upon tyne, wondering if this group is still active? would be keen to meet up and chat through ideas and other trading related stuff.

Feb 28, 2018
Hi, I live in North Tyneside and am more than happy to have a coffee and share ideas. I’ve been trading for nearly a year and am slowly finding my feet.

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, I live in North Tyneside and am more than happy to have a coffee and share ideas. I’ve been trading for nearly a year and am slowly finding my feet.
Im glad i found someone who is from this area who is keen to chat trading. I only know people online currently. I have been active for about a year, sorta know what im doing. are you free weekends? I live in Gosforth if you are nearby?