north east uk traders

next traders meet (saturday 24th October)

Hi

The next meet is at the same venue at 2:30ish in the afternoon;

The Angel View Inn
Low Eighton Banks
Low Fell
Gateshead
NE9 7UB
Telephone: 0191 410 3219

angel view - Google Maps

On saturday 24th October.

We had a good turn out for the first meet everyone is welcome hopfully those who couldnt make this time can make it to the next one.

It was suggested during the meet that we have an itinerary does anyone have any idea of what they want to cover?

Dave

Last edited:
Hi,

I have been talking with David on messenger and he suggest that maybe a few people on this thread would be interested in getting together and creating a trading room in Newcastle centre. I'm a full time US/UK equity trader.

Look forward hearing from anyone.

skype group

hi mark

we have a trading group at the moment. i trade uk equities and us equities, ftse oil and cable full time. jason who is in te group trades s & p and the dow and you have been speaking to david. my skype address is richard.faulkner6. if you don't have a skype account they are free to set up and easy to do so. if you are interested then send me a message on skype and i will put you into our group. always intrested in meeting other traders. my trading plan at the moment for the ftse is short at 5300 if it gets there and depending on the reaction adding to my position below 5172. hope to hear from you soon.

Sparkie,

Sounds good, I have been for some time thinking of using some family capital to start a sort of trading station. We have a empty office near the metro centre being fitted to a high standard. I have 5, monitor trading stations on order. Live news feeds, multiple wide screen tv's and also some vending machines.

You think anybody would be interested in using this for a small monthly rent perhaps £400 a station? If not I would just lease it out to a IT company I have a few offers.

I trade US and UK equities on fundamentals. Of course earnings season is nice for myself.

Northener here, but from the states. Thought I'd pay a visit, this ha0dho fella has been pretty helpful.

Hi Folks
Just wondering if the North Easts trading group is still alive and well.
I'm a 27 year old part time trader based in Newcastle (Heaton).
I work offshore 6months a year and trade the other 6. I trade purely technicals... mainly trendlines and support and resistance.
I trade US equites mainly but also trade the SPX futures, FTSE futures, crude and FX if there is a compelling reason to do so.
Would be interested in a Northern based chat room with traders with similar trading styles if there are any knocking around.
If anyone has any info please PM me or leave a message on my trading blog http://dantheprawn.wordpress.com/
Cheers
Dan

I should probably mention I was born in Durham, and most of my family are from the north east... I there probs every 2 months minimum (as in there more regularly than that).

Have southern accent but proudly northern at heart...

Next up weekend 10-12 sep.

Edit: To ha0dh0: Parents even have a bench from roker park in the house...

Last edited:
Please no adverts for any trading coaching sites on here

thank you

you obviously don't remeber me. dan is asking for a trading chat room and you have just blocked it. ???

Hi Dave,

Not sure how often you check this thread....

I'm an East Yorkshireman (Hull) living in Sunderland starting out trading...(trying to at least... around my day job).

Dibbled and dabbled in all sorts really - FTSE, Gold, JPY/EUR, S&P500, Dow etc - made some, lost some....not actively trading at the moment.

Looking to focus on something consistent to get me started again and build up the bank before diversifying....

Nice to know there are others on the Northern Coast who visit this site !

Thanks ! :)

Could we set up a meeting for late Jan early Feb so that everyone can have some advance planning time? I am based in Darlington myself and would welcome some time with like minded individuals.

Could we set up a meeting for late Jan early Feb so that everyone can have some advance planning time? I am based in Darlington myself and would welcome some time with like minded individuals.

Could do if u want mate but dont expect many people

I am an 18 year old from York, started getting an interest in trading only a month ago.

How much do you guys make a month on average through trading and how much would you have to trade with in your account to achieve this ?

I am an 18 year old from York, started getting an interest in trading only a month ago.

How much do you guys make a month on average through trading and how much would you have to trade with in your account to achieve this ?