north east uk traders

tagart1987

2 0
Hello, im an active trader in Newcastle upon tyne, wondering if this group is still active? would be keen to meet up and chat through ideas and other trading related stuff.

EnglishSteve

2 0
Hi, I live in North Tyneside and am more than happy to have a coffee and share ideas. I’ve been trading for nearly a year and am slowly finding my feet.

tagart1987

2 0
Hi, I live in North Tyneside and am more than happy to have a coffee and share ideas. I’ve been trading for nearly a year and am slowly finding my feet.
Im glad i found someone who is from this area who is keen to chat trading. I only know people online currently. I have been active for about a year, sorta know what im doing. are you free weekends? I live in Gosforth if you are nearby?

EnglishSteve

2 0
Hi, sorry for the delay. I live near monkseaton and more than happy to meet up for an hour over a weekend. What type of trading do you do?