No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

I really do need to stop being such a contrarian. It's my natural trading style - but I want to try and follow the action this time around - I just can't seem to do it!

You add an EA to MT4 and it automatically uploads your trades.

cheers mate , sounds good ................i think your eurusd trade should be ok if my ta is worth anything ?

Attachments

• eurusd-sell.PNG
    eurusd-sell.PNG
    80.9 KB · Views: 133
You like to cut it close, so do you have open positions or not now? Your site says 0 open atm but I think it's wrong due to your P&L.

Good job on this myfxbook thing.
Makes it nice and easy to follow along now :)
I like checking in to see your account growing. So your up about £1400 since starting this new account a few days ago? What's your weekly target?
cheers

Was within 5 pips of going broke again! Far too much leverage - taking contrarian positions AGAIN!!! If I get away with this again (a big if) it will be time to change my ways....

I really do need to stop being such a contrarian. It's my natural trading style

I have been thinking what this really means. Thinking aloud... for most newbies, their "natural style" is "it's gone up so much so it's got to fall" and "it's fallen so much, it's got to rise". How different is what you're doing to this mentality?

There was a guy on another forum who was doing this. He made about £500-1000 a day at £10-20/pip on GBPUSD, riding through the big losses, until inevitably, he couldn't take the one big loss. He tried this again, vowing to be more disciplined. Raped the market for a bit then took another mother of all losses and decided to call it a day.

The trick, therefore, is to know when your luck's about to run out and withdraw your money with massive profit.

With me, I'm so unlucky, I've demo traded this style to see how far my luck went. I took two MOALs in a row right at the start. :LOL:

It's also the second time I have said it this week. Swore off the drink on Wednesday morning after coming home at 5am!

Now's your time to shine - you might be able to get away with it thia afternoon. (sorry if I jinxed you) :p 7 lots is ~£70/pt?

I am indeed - all out and got a nice profit for the week. :clap::clap:

However it's no way to trade - so i am going to think over the weekend, i'll come back to SN's post after that, and decide on how I'm going to take this forward.

How much + for the week? Maybe it's time to consider buying rather than selling? It always feels like the great escape eh? :p

I think I'm going to automate the entries - I have a setup I really like - but have yet to really use because I've been in stupid trades.