'No indicators' revisited

Hi Skim,

Thanks indeed.

May I ask how you identified it was the big boys, not the retail ones, that got into position on Monday afternoon and very early Tuesday?

a320 said:
This dodgy theory worked well for us today...the overbalancing (exceeds 1:1) of a correction in a larger degree (the 33 points one) @ 1108.25 gave a clear signal you had to go long on the under balancing (less than 1:1) correction in the (minor degree) to the 1105.75 area.. but ignorance is $$ for us.. :cool:

CJ :cheesy:

CJ

ignorance probably costs you money ! if we all followed your dodgy theory we'd all be buying with you and pushing it up even further

make sense to a waver ?

Interesting point qaza.....
Although we did get a more favourable price @ 1106 area for the next impulse up ;)

I 'm sorry if the "ignorance" caused any offence to people ,I just went all TomH defending our methods :eek: :D ))

Each to their own as they say ......

CJ

Last edited:
a320, your ignorance and my ignorance is at the root of this thread.

Perhaps we should all have kept quiet about the dark arts instead of leaving the door ajar and letting the hoi polloi peep in through the chink. :cheesy:

Your correct as always Skim :cool:

SOCRATES said:
Star Chamber Methodologies can never discussed in public, because the consequences of doing so would be dire.

To end on a Hermetic note....
The neophyte must be willing to kiss the goat..

CJ

Last edited:
a320

Would your interest in the dark side have any connection with your avatar?

I am surprised that the Moderator - dark or otherwise - has let you get away with the last line of your post 573, Very riske.

Regards

bracke

a320 could be dyslexic, in which case he probably meant a toga. :cheesy:

I thought this thread was just for dark siders and dark art practitioners, but it does look as if we shall have to shut the door and revel in our own little private world again, safe from those who appear to get a thrill from having a poke at others.

Skimbleshanks said:
a320,Perhaps we should all have kept quiet about the dark arts instead of leaving the door ajar and letting the hoi polloi peep in through the chink. :cheesy:

Oi! Less of the hoi polloi if you don't mind.

As one of the great unwashed I enjoy having a quick peep now and again.

But I'm not rolling up my trouser leg for anyone. And keep that bloody goat away from me!

Thanks you Mr. Widowson.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I'll let people make up their own minds on what my avatar represents... ;)

CJ

a320 said:

CJ

A compass, straight-edge ...... the G for Geometry ?

Regards,

To me it looks a bit like a G for goat, and underneath it a 'Harvey Smith' to all non-believers (a bit like my ears in fact). :cheesy:

Harvey Smith, Goat - its high time that you let some light into your dark side.

Let the chattering classes have their say and induct you into the enlightened world of losses

You know it makes sense

Regards

bracke

Could be he's a fan of the Gann square or maybe he likes secret societies with funny handshakes and short trouser legs.

Dear oh dear.

If you lot are into theory that has no basis on common sense then perhaps you should remain 'in the dark' err side (of the cupboard?)

Of course, only when you give up these theories of waves from the 'dark ages' will you ever attain the status I have attained. Even then, you've got to train exceptionally hard, and be of the right stuff. I am of course a.....

JEDI TRADER!

I have the force, and I can confirm that the force is strong within me. You bunch of evil, devil worshipping, goat toucher's can keep your theories, waves and superstitions. Go roll your trouser legs up and show eachother your left nipple while giving eachother funny handshakes, silly nods and talking about dark theories behind closed doors. Go on smear it on thick with your unholy sacred trowels.

If you want proof of this, then you only have to look in the history books. My fellow Jedi traders laid the way for the rest of us chosen ones. Look at the best traders who ever walked this earth. Livermore, Wyckoff, Yoda (yes - he did trade- shows how little you know) Blaydon, Wilson, BBB, Giddion, et.al. Did ANY of my fellow Jedi's ever use waves? NO! Most of them never even had access to a chart! We in Jedi school are taught to make our money from price, not waves, not sunspots, etc. Of course you lot are beyond hope. The dark force has got you. There will be no turning back for most of you. You have chosen your path, and that path leads to somewhere where none of us want to admit.

Yeah that told em

( sotto voce) Anyone know where I can get a book on this dark side stuff.

Regards

bracke

hmm

a320 said:

CJ

Looks like tools for drawing a square?

Not that I am a fan of any of this but didnt Jesse Livermore die penniless