Nigel Farage

I don't think that's the reason families don't visit Brighton :LOL: But never mind why they don't !!

So, who's gonna get their asses kicked on Thursday then ?

Don't know but I'm considering who to vote for at the moment??? I'm leaning towards Tory or Green.

I thought Nigel started off ok and talked a lot of sense re: immigration but the rest of his blabber and flock is a lot of wet drivel and danger to the UK.

We do not have an immigration minister like Australia or a point system for controlling who comes in. It would be good for Cameron to create such a post and offer it to Nigel to deliver his vision within the Tory party.

Sadly there are decent people and there are also some really distasteful ones.

Met some of then on the train to Brighton last Friday. Beer cans in their hands really loud and intimidating. They congrogated on the disabled carriage and effectively took over the toilet and bike area (where my bike was). Utterly disgusting, loud and tattooed. They were very proud and so very loud.

Not funny at all CV. :(

Wonder if Nigel wears a perruque or has any tattoos on him?

Now tell us wat you really really tinking then big boy? Make it big, wide, tall and proud. (y)

So, who's gonna get their asses kicked on Thursday then ?

Labour are by a country mile and they are getting more worried now as the Tories have gone ahead of them in general opion polls for the first time since the last election.

Labour are by a country mile and they are getting more worried now as the Tories have gone ahead of them in general opion polls for the first time since the last election.

Well, it would help of course if they had a credible leader, I mean, who in their right mind could vote for that pillock. He reminds me of the welsh windbag, totally unelectable.

Well, it would help of course if they had a credible leader, I mean, who in their right mind could vote for that pillock. He reminds me of the welsh windbag, totally unelectable.

I know a lot of Labour supporters who feel the same way. Why they chose him over his brother I'll never know but I could never vote for Labour with Ed at the helm. I wouldn't feel safe alone in a room with him, how could I trust him to run the country :LOL:

Attachments

• ed miliband.jpg
    ed miliband.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 119
I know a lot of Labour supporters who feel the same way. Why they chose him over his brother I'll never know but I could never vote for Labour with Ed at the helm. I wouldn't feel safe alone in a room with him, how could I trust him to run the country :LOL:

He was the shrewd Trotskyite who grew up on Foot and Benn's knee and jumped into bed with the trade unions to capture their vote in the Party leadership contest after Brown.

David Milliband was sipping tea thinking jaffa cakes whilst Ed was having tea and doughnuts with the comrades. (y)

The whole country knows David should have been elected leader and yet the younger sibling Ed, had better grasp of mathematics. Shock horror. :-0

Don't know but I'm considering who to vote for at the moment??? I'm leaning towards Tory or Green.

I thought Nigel started off ok and talked a lot of sense re: immigration but the rest of his blabber and flock is a lot of wet drivel and danger to the UK.

We do not have an immigration minister like Australia or a point system for controlling who comes in. It would be good for Cameron to create such a post and offer it to Nigel to deliver his vision within the Tory party.

Sadly there are decent people and there are also some really distasteful ones.

Met some of then on the train to Brighton last Friday. Beer cans in their hands really loud and intimidating. They congrogated on the disabled carriage and effectively took over the toilet and bike area (where my bike was). Utterly disgusting, loud and tattooed. They were very proud and so very loud.

Not funny at all CV. :(

Wonder if Nigel wears a perruque or has any tattoos on him?

Now tell us wat you really really tinking then big boy? Make it big, wide, tall and proud. (y)

Yobs are yobs wherever you go, nothing clever about them.

Not really sure the relevance of wigs and body art...can you expand?

As for Brighton culture......it's all best left in Brighton, and if we do split from the EU project.....a decent hammer and chisel and we could float Brighton off into the channel where it could drift aimlessly in no mans land.

Yobs are yobs wherever you go, nothing clever about them.

Not really sure the relevance of wigs and body art...can you expand?

As for Brighton culture......it's all best left in Brighton, and if we do split from the EU project.....a decent hammer and chisel and we could float Brighton off into the channel where it could drift aimlessly in no mans land.

You obviously don't know Brighton then. :LOL:

You a Northener?

It's grim up North init? :cheesy:

You obviously don't know Brighton then. :LOL:

You a Northener?

It's grim up North init? :cheesy:

Grim up north...might be for those without decent jobs...but if you have a large income and lower costs....then the north is the place to be :LOL:

It's such a pity that soft southerners can't enjoy the benefits...too busy caught up in the cost of living rat race...would I swap...would I fekkaslike.:LOL:

Have a nice day !!

True, however the picture you have added is of a couple of Southeners

I think they are outliners.

See if you can spot them on Brighton beach...

article-2119626-1250303D000005DC-515_964x643.jpg

Life is a beach and then you learn to wind-surf :cool:

Last edited:

We need a Labour Party that is not a lighter shade of Tory. Reduce pensionable age to 62 for example - represent the working man/woman. Until then many people are without a party to represent them..............and....get rid of Wallace but keep Gromit.

However, regarding my political hopes - I might as well pizz into the wind:(

I think they are outliners.

See if you can spot them on Brighton beach...

article-2119626-1250303D000005DC-515_964x643.jpg

Life is a beach and then you learn to wind-surf :cool:

Couldn't find those two but did find Wally.

Attachments

• found wally.jpg
    found wally.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
This is one of Farage's propaganda piccies showing how England is so over crowded with Romanian immigrants they are just spilling into the sea........

Vino aici, în Anglia, toată familia mea, nu este atât de mult loc aici, pe plaje.

We need a Labour Party that is not a lighter shade of Tory. Reduce pensionable age to 62 for example - represent the working man/woman. Until then many people are without a party to represent them..............and....get rid of Wallace but keep Gromit.

However, regarding my political hopes - I might as well pizz into the wind:(

Please tell me how reducing the pensionable age to 62 helps the 'working man'? It's the 'working man' that is paying for the pensioners!

Please tell me how reducing the pensionable age to 62 helps the 'working man'? It's the 'working man' that is paying for the pensioners!

That is the main problem.

The worker has, as far as I can remember, always subsidised the current elderly.

Unless he pays for his own pension, and the government pays a much more substantial part of the bill for health services, the present contributions will never be enough.

It is not rocket science. As always, Don Dinero will solve the problem-

Last edited:
...and the government pays a much more substantial part of the bill for health services

And where do you think the government gets the money to pay in the first place ?