News calendar

sbguy

Can someone point me to a good news calendar. I'm trying to avoid trading around the news. I found a good site last week, which included average impact ratings, previous impact, but I can't remember what it was.

Thanks, does anyone know why the EUR/USD tanked a full hour after today's GBP announcements?

Papademos ECB speech i believe

"Papademos' remarks underpin expectations that the ECB will raise the key refinancing minimum bid rate to 4.00% from 3.75% at its June 6 policy meeting.

The ECB has raised interest rates by 25 basis points seven times since the start to monetary tightening in December 2005.

Market sentiment on rate hikes thereafter is mixed, however many private economists expect at least one more hike after June. "

Can someone point me to a good news calendar. I'm trying to avoid trading around the news. I found a good site last week, which included average impact ratings, previous impact, but I can't remember what it was.

Have you looked at www.fxticker.com yet? They have a nice calendar..plus I use their forex pop-up tool for real-time news.

I like the dailyfx...page as well for all of the commentary.